So he's not talking to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he's not talking to me?

So after our fight like 2 weeks ago he's been very slow on the phone calls, granted he just arrived at his AIT school for the AF and he has to study/work with curfew, but after sat it just stopped.... Idk what to do? I cant just keep calling or leaving messages...

I am so sorry to hear this. Maybe he really is just busy? I know that the AF is strict. The best thing to do I think is to let him come to you. Start getting a lot of stuff in your life so you aren't thinking about him all the time. And if you really want to be in the relationship, this little bump in the road will just be for a little while. I know its easier for someone to say this to you, but I really hope that you can either work it out with him, or be able to be happy with the way it worked out. Remember that everything happens for a reason.

Comment

I know I'd be really worried if the SO didn't call. I'd be infuriated that he did not tell me they had him doing stuff where he would not be able to call. But it's important you stay calm. Chances are he's just busy. You gotta get used to stuff like this if you're dating someone in the military. They make decisions and inform the guys of things last minute, they're always changing their minds, and stressing out our SO's. =] I wouldn't worry girl. MORE THAN LIKELY he's just busy and real exhausted.

Comment

Ya i suppose, but i know he's checked in once with his best friend in tht week (but i also know tht his bff is leaving for basic and it'd be one of the last chances they'd talk ) idk it's like I'm paranoid that he's still infuriated about our fight, but i feel really bad baout all of it, its as if now that I know tht he COULD call, but He's NOT thats getting to me

Comment

It would get to me too. I totally understand. But all the times that I've gotten upset over not getting phone calls, when we finally do talk it was because he was crazy busy. So try not to let it make you crazy. The SO also has a best friend in the Army, he's actually deployed now. I had to learn to share the SO with the bff and be understanding. Both of them are really busy with all their military stuff and its really hard for them to find a time when they can both talk. His not calling could be something more, but I'd still say its more of a 99% chance he's busy!

Comment

I hope you can communicate soon!

Comment

Well what made it worst is that my phone got stolen, so if he tries to call it'll reject him

Comment

Working...
              X