Have you met in person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginaxnj View Post
    awwww.. I feel the exact same way. I haven't met my guy either and I've gotten judged about how can you be with someone for so long and you haven't even met yet. When its true love it doesn't matter. You just know hes the right one by the feeling you get in your heart.
    That is so true..so many people judge you for loving someone who you haven't met, but you really do know . "When you know, that you know, you love, you can't deny it." -When you know by Shawn Colvin (song)

Comment

Ray and I met online and we haven't met in person yet. But we've been trying to work something out since the beginning of this year. It's been tough with his work because he's pretty much the only guy there in his position (IT). He's never off work, just on-call. I thought it'd be nice for him too, so he could get a break from it and it'd be like a vacation too. ^^ We're aiming for June and he's said that it'll definitely happen hehe. I know he's trying his hardest with the things I can't really help with. ^^;; But after this first meeting things will be a lot easier. I've wanted to tell my family about us, but they don't understand online relationships. We figure if they know he's coming up for a visit and can meet him too that will make things easier for them, so it's not just online in their minds. Plus, it'll get certain members of my family to stfu about, "How do you know? You haven't met yet." blah blah blah. :P And they'll be more supportive of me going down there alone to visit him. I'm nervous, but it's the good kind. I'm more excited and anxious to see him.

Comment

I was really close friends with Kevin before we met for a while. We talked and emailed a ton, but didnt officially become a couple until after we met in person, mostly because we wanted to make sure we really got along well in person, before we became a couple. Silly I suppose!

Comment

We met in person and then started our relationship.

Comment

Working...
          X