The journey for visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The journey for visa

Today i finish the visa application and submit it to Germany embassy.

The interview went good. They seemed positive seeing the paper from my office said i work in oil and gas company for 5 years (!!) so they know i wont look for job in Germany. They ask if my SO is my bf, i said no. But they dont believe of course!! i know my face is blushing! i know my face is warm i bet it must be red! ohhhh gosh!

I cant tell if he is my bf because theres some people misused the tourist visa for getting married in Germany.. so they were very careful with a girl invited by guy from Germany or any Europe guys.. maybe especially if the girl from asia hahah....

They also ask many things about the trip, why and where to go, whats my plan, my salary.. how i met my SO, how long i met him, what language i speak with him, and so on. Its like 1 and half hour interview... its shorter than i thought!

I will have to go back there at March 31 to know the result... whether i got the visa sticker or the famous blue evil stamp said "rejected" in german language!!

I hope i will see the sticker! wish me good luck guys! i really need it! (haha i think its easier to chop off banana tree from my back yard and sail to Germany! hehe-joke!)

*fingers crossed*

Comment

Best of luck to you!!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Yay, one step closer!
        All the best, I hope you get it! (:

Comment

Good luck! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, with my fingers crossed for luck! ^^
          sigpic

Comment

All the best of luck to you, hun! Let us know what you got!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Good luck! I'm sure you did just fine. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

my fingers and toes and eyes are crossed for you

Comment

Are you just visiting or marrying him?

Comment

Aw, good luck! I just started my husband's visa process today, I can already see how nervous I'm going to be, sitting around waiting for responses. It's so hard putting bits of my life in other people's hands... it's a new and terrifying concept for me!

My fingers are crossed for you!
                      We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
                        Aw, good luck! I just started my husband's visa process today, I can already see how nervous I'm going to be, sitting around waiting for responses. It's so hard putting bits of my life in other people's hands... it's a new and terrifying concept for me!

My fingers are crossed for you!
                        It is soo stressful and i kept thinking how unfair all of this! why its so difficult to see him! hahah! my friends think i am waaaayy to crazy! as the concept of traveling solo like i did many times is already insane and now hearing i am going to a "strange" land with strange language and to meet a guy... hahah they just "sigh" and said i am crazy.
                        And to get through all the papers.. oh God know how much i love him.. i work like crazy.. everytime i go down because some guy get upset on doing my papers and yell at me at govt office, and i feel like want to cry.. i just remember that i want this!! and i do this for us!

Thanks! good luck for both of you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Miramaid View Post
                          Are you just visiting or marrying him?
                          i am visiting him of course! its just difficult to get visa to go to western countries so.. its a struggle!

Comment

@ nani, moon, 13000km, meeshalenee, silviar, princessmeg1328, milaya, oliveoyl
                            Guys.. thank yo very much for your support... i am so glad all of you here... haha it kept my sanity.. i dont know what the result is.. if its approved or not.. i wish it will!
                            Thank you ohhh i wish i will wrote some good news for all of you to share with! wish could hug you guys one by one! (i am that crazy and blue thinking of it!).. for better or worse (that evil stamp!!) thank you for making me feel better today reading all of your support!

Comment

Working...
                            X