such a tease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

such a tease

i came to visit my boyfriend this weekend. sadly he had to work in the office today... I got here at three. we were hoping he would be done work by then.

now it's 4:30 i sit in the lobby of his office building waiting for him to finish his work... I parked my car and he came and got me.... set me up here to wait for him.... he's called once and skyped me once from the office.... now he works.. fast and furious to try to finish up... at least he got them to move his deployment to last night or else our whole weekend would have been shot!

at least I got to see him and kiss him hello before he went back to work.... I hope he's done soon... this is killing me... I just want our weekend to start!
    Critter
    --
    We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
    but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your visit.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

The couple of hours you're waiting will be nothing compared the to the couple of days you have. Sit back and enjoy yourself!

Comment

I felt the same way when I went to visit my SO. He had to work and couldn't pick me up from the airport or meet me at the hotel until late. Luckily he was able to get off about 4 hours early so really the wait wasn't as bad as it could have been. Hope you two enjoy your weekend!

Comment

thanks gang... we had a wonderful weekend... 3 nights together even with a cold.... and we KNOW that we will move in together..
          Critter
          --
          We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
          but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Comment

Working...
          X