He Surprised Me!!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Surprised Me!!! :D

So I haven't seen my boyfriend in a month and a half, and it's the longest since I've gone without seeing him. I wasn't expecting on seeing him until maybe another month because money is tight in his family right now and he doesn't have a job. Last night he told me he had a present for me, but he wouldn't tell me!! He said he would show me over ooVoo when he was ready to show me.

I was wondering over and over what is this secret!! So last night he called me and I'm all ready to webcam, and he said instead turn off my laptop, put on a jacket, and meet him outside! I was like OMG ben are you really here?!?!

He came to my school to see me!!! And it was perfect because my roommate went home for the weekend!! So we had the room to ourselves!! He is leaving today, but omg it has been soooooo nice getting that surprise!! I wasn't expecting it AT ALL! Good thing I did my hair and cleaned my room before he came lol

I love him Just thought I would share some happy news

Aww, I'm glad you got to see him even for this little bit of time. Stuff like that tends to put a ray of sunshine over everything else for a while so the world doesn't seem as bleak. Thank goodness your roommate was gone too!

Comment

awww that sounds like everybodies dream on here! how thoughtful of him!!! so happy for you

Comment

awe that's extremely sweet, you're so lucky to have someone like him

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

AWWWW! That's so cute! Glad you got that wonderful surprise. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

OMG Brandie! That's so awesome! I know how much you two have been missing each other, it was great of him to come!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Omg super cute!

Comment

yea it was such a nice surprise!! just being with him for a little bit was so amazing, I feel so good and that I can get through the week a lot more positive since I've really been missing him!! He's been going through a lot of personal issues lately, so it was so nice just to finally be there for him, we didn't get any sleep last night because we cuddled and talked the whole night about how he was doing, and how he felt so happy to be wrapping his arms around me again, and just everything! it was really great

Comment

That is super awesome!! Hmm, I need to train my honey on how to surprise me like that! Hmpf!! But awww that is soo awesome, I love surprises it's the best thing in the world!!
                  Last edited by xopookie; March 27, 2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

That sounds absolutely amazing! I hope you really enjoyed the visit!

Comment

That's really sweet! Glad you had a great weekend.

Comment

That's wonderful, Brandie! So glad you got to spend time with your SO; that happiness'll keep your life bright for a while! ^^ Thanks for sharing how sweet your SO is! I love stories like this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow thats awesome congrats!

Comment

Awww..That's so romantic... I'm happy for both of you I know you really enjoyed your time together
                            "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Naww thats so romantic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X