Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How We Make Even The Small Things Special

Hi Everyone,

Lissie and I are in a long distance relationship and we've been more than an hour's drive apart since September. While neither of us like it (AT ALL), we try to make the very best of it. We have found that because of the distance, even the smallest of things can be made special when we are together. We make a habit to make Jiffy Pop every visit, watch silly TV shows, and even do silly romantic things. We posted a story about it over on our blog, The Adventures of Tom And Lissie. The post is called Make The Little Things In Life Special, and you can click here to read it. If you visit our blog, you'll get to see a picture of our silly candle lit coffee table dinner!

Now that you know some of our silly traditions we do when we are together, what are some of yours? You, like us, probably make the very best of your time together and make even the most mundane activity fun together. We are eager to hear your responses!

My SO and I love to games together. We are both so competitive that it is a great way to pass the time. I only get to see him for a week or so every 4-5 months, but there is a board game store near his place that we always go to and buy a new game.

We play Trivial Pursuit and Rummikub the most. And despite all the amazing things we've got to do when visiting each other, I think the quiet times doing something as mundane as playing games and whipping other people at D&B at Trivia have been the most fun I've had. I have often sent him items relating to these games and he gets a kick out of it. We also play internet games together when we want to spend time together but have nothing new to say!

It's our special thing that we always do and I can't wait til he is around to play again!

Comment

Working...
    X