Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew I found my soul mate when...

finish sentence!

when my SO and I were on a date and not only did he insist on ordering an entire bottle of wine, but also dessert. YUM!

he told me he would adhere to the values and morals I held myself to in the relationship even though he doesn't hold my religion and he had the self control to prove it.

Comment

I knew he was my soul make when we watched Old cartoons and drank beer on his birthday and went to Sleepy Hollow Cemetary on mine. ( Two of the best date I've ever been on)
      "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I went to visit him in China and he did not let me worry about a thing. He planned the whole trip so it was a real relaxing vacation with my baby!
        sigpic

I Cry Cause I Miss You, Smile Cause I Have You, I Can't Live Without You!

Comment

I knew I had found my soulmate when...

I discovered we it perfectly together. Our hands fit together. It's a shocker because our hands are both fairly small! Such a silly thing but it just seemed like a fate type of thing that was the cherry on top.

Comment

he stayed around mine the first night and he didn't leave for 3 months (when had to leave germany )

Comment

although i'll add i don't believe in 'soul mates'- more like he was the one for me

Comment

When he said he's favourite movie was "The land before time"

That movie didn't leave my VCR for about 5 years of my childhood. I'd never really met anyone else who adored it as much as me.

I almost said right then "I'm going to marry you!" (but I didn't - I think it was our very first phone call!) but look where we are now!
                Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I knew I had found my soulmate when I met a man who was willing to take the initiative and pursue me, instead of the other way around. As well, I knew I had found my soulmate when I discovered I could reveal the "real me" without concealing my weaknesses. I have bared my deepest wounds, fearing that he would turn away; instead, he continues to reaffirm his love and commitment to me on a daily basis.
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

he still stayed with me even after everything we went through the first year of our relationship.

Comment

I knew I found my soulmate when:

during our first conversation, I'd laughed and smiled so much my face hurt, and the sound of his voice gave me butterflies.

Since then, we've been just so in love..
                      Although this distance breaks my heart,
                      And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                      I know that it will all be fine,
                      As my heart is yours,
                      And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

i knew i found my soulmate when she would listen to every word i said when were only friends and thought it was amazing, and laughed if something was funny, also when she said "no matter what happens, im not going anywhere, your not gonna get rid of me that easy" we were friends at that time and we had some sort of an arguement and she said that at the end of it

Comment

I knew I found my soulmate when I was having an unbelievably sucky day, and he came to my door dressed as the monopoly man- bowler hat, bow tie, the works. I never laughed so hard in my life! I thought right then "yes he's the one" and he whisked me away to 5 guys and we got burgers whilst people we giving us funny looks. I had a smile on my face all day

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

When we were in Vegas the first time we met. He stared deep into my eyes and gave a very impassioned monologue on the stars, the planets, fate and us. I was not a big believer in soul mates, but he made me believe.

Once I had our astrological charts done a few weeks later, I really believed.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

When an old man i had never met walked up to me and said i hav a son and i would like u to marry him!!!And his son after we met has become my Most Valuable and Precious Possession.I luv him soo much!

Comment

Working...
                              X