April Fool's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Fool's Day

I was just wondering if anyone has some funny pranks they plan to pull on their SO for April Fool's Day. Or could think of some funny (i.e. both parties finding amusing and the prank doesn't cause any permanent damage to body, property, or emotions) things to try.

I am not really sure that I can think of anything, though I think that if I could pull something off my SO might be quite tickled. I have always been terrible coming up with pranks and usually try to lay low so that I don't get too many things pulled on me! Last year, my SO did send me flowers, though...which turned out to be an awesome surprise!

I haven't actually thought to pull one on him, I've been giving him ones to pull on one of his work colleagues all week though.

They are all going out to lunch tomorrow, so one of my SO's other colleagues is going to take the guys keys, hand them to my SO who will take the car of colleague number 1 and park it at the other side of the car park, then replace the keys. After lunch colleague number 1 will think his car has been stolen, and have a total freak out XD

My best friend and I did it to her dad a few years back, but we pushed his car round the side of their house from the front. It was moved like 10 meters and he almost called the police till we stopped him. freaking hysterical . Hope my SO can pull it off too!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Last year while my SO was at work I filled his room half way to the top with crumpled phone book pages. It took 3 of us 6 hours! The video was priceless!!
      I've been trying to think of something to do this year but its harder since he isn't here. I can't use being pregnant cause we already discussed that I am not months ago. I thought about telling him that I cheated with this guy at work that I've been mentioning more and more in conversation....but since he isn't here I don't want to hurt him too badly without being there to comfort him and tell him I was joking. That leaves me telling him that my visa was rejected. I went in on tuesday so its not too unbelievable to say that. I'll tell him I forgot something or that my fingerprints came up as being at a crime haha.

Comment

My son has visions of placing a bucket full of snow on my SO's door so that we get it dumped on us when we come out in the morning (we're on a visit right now) but I am pretty sure he will not get the chance to pull than one off unless my SO's son helps him...

I'm contemplating hiding his coffee today while he is at work so that when he gets up tomorrow he can't find it and goes into a panic - he's a coffee addict in the mornings

Comment

I'm HORRIBLE at thinking up April Fool's Day pranks. Kudos to any and all of you that manage to pull them off.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
          -- Anonymous

Comment

I've planted the seed. Set my facebook status to ' three months? are you kidding me?!" One person asked if it was regarding my visa. All I have to do it wait a bit and then send him a message and hopefully he wont think about it being april 1st tomorrow and go with it. Going to tell him that there is a three month min wait to get approved cause everyone applies for visas before summer.

Comment

I haven't been able to think of any pranks I could do online that wouldn't cause some sort of worry. That wouldn't be good. I suppose I could freak out to him about my email or WoW account being hacked. The latter would probably go over better. Except he might go into tech support mode or cuddle boyfriend mode, then I'd feel bad. ^^;;

Last year I just sent him a bunch of videos from YouTube and Break.com to watch together of OTHER people getting pranked. :P And we talk about the pranks websites we frequent have done.

Comment

I really dislike pranks, so I don't do them to others because I don't want them done to me. This is our first April Fool's Day together and I really hope he doesn't try to pull one on me. He might because he has a very playful personality. I do love hearing about other people's pranks, though.

Comment

I don't plan on pranking him, because I'd never want him to prank me! I wouldn't want him to do anything that'd make me worry. But, I also dislike pranks ever since I was 7 years old. On April Fool's Day when I was 7 years old, someone put a thumbtack on my chair and I sat on it. That hurt so much!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I don't want to prank him because I'm too scared that if I do that he may find a rubber roach one day and throw it at me @.@

Comment

I did quite a few things this April Fools. First I texted my mom telling her she was a grandma, then called her before she had a chance to tell my dad and let her flip out for a bit before breaking down laughing and telling her it was a joke XD Then I texted Brandon asking him not to be mad and that I had something to tell him and that he was gonna be a dad. He freaked out for a second and then remembered the day and said I was horrible XD But he called me at lunch anyways and we decided to get engaged on Facebook just to freak everyone out. Ahaha it's been fun so far!! Seeing who all believes the engagement thing... Wonder if his sisters will see it and tell his mom @___@ Might be in trouble there!! XD

EDIT: Also got my best friend with the pregnant thing- she called me in a panic in the middle of class XD Today is AWESOME!! Hahaha she was so relieved to hear it wasn't true!!
                      Last edited by sabby64; April 1, 2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

@sabby64
                        thats funny lol, i don't think i could do any of those. Ive never been a pranker, but maybe be fun to pull a small one on my SO but i have no idea what. I don't want anything mean but want something funny and believable
                        I love you Nathan <3
                        sigpic
                        5/25/09 <3

Comment

I'm almost tempted to pack my stuff (well, my obvious stuff) and leave a note on the table that says "Love you, hate Canada. Went home."
                          Then go visit a friend for a few hours...
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                            I'm almost tempted to pack my stuff (well, my obvious stuff) and leave a note on the table that says "Love you, hate Canada. Went home."
                            Aahhahaaaa that's so evil!!!!!!! Wonderful!

Don't do it though....

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                              Hehehe- I saw your status on facebook.

Comment

Working...
                              X