50 days on my own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 days on my own

hey everybody its been a long time since i don't connect around here, my internet carrier suck n they trying to fix the problem n to make it worse well ....
    my SO is leaving one of this coming days, dunno exactly when, he can tell me nothing, all i know is that he is going to a training-pre-deployment somewhere in Asia for around 50 days, that means that he will be all the time even more busy n our communication would be much less almost to nothing. it will be so hard, i already miss him its more frustrating not knowing when is he leaving n going back to base. he told me not to expect calls n or text so i wont get more sad n impatience, so im kinda putting that in my mind to make it less painful. some how i believe i will makes us stronger go trough this period of time...
    being w a Military SO makes it more hard some times, but ill be OK i don't have choice anyways just wanted to up date n say hello to all of u.

P.S i hope o can get my internet connection soon so i can keep more in touch here now that imma feel more lonely .

Fifty days without communication is a lot, but if you really want it then you'll make it work and as you said it'll make you stronger in the end. My SO is not in the military so I don't really know what it's like but I'm sure it must be hard... You only have to stay positive and hope for the best Just try to keep yourself busy so you don't have to think too much about it when the time comes.

Good luck! And you know we're here if you ever feel like talking about it.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

That is a long time to go without communication, but it seems like you're willing to make it work. I know you can do it! =] Just try and surround yourself with friends and family, keep busy because it makes a world of difference and helps pass the time. Is there any way for you to send letters or care packages to him? If so, those are tons of fun to plan out! My boyfriend isn't in the military, though so I'm not sure exactly what it's like. If you need to talk to anyone, feel free to message me on here, and I'd say take advantage of the blog feature...it's really useful and helps a lot if you just want to pour out your feelings. Just try and tell yourself that this is only temporary and you'll be together again soon! Best of luck, and hang in there! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

my boyfriend is in the military and he is currently deployed. the first few months are the hardest but it does get easier. we sometimes go awhile without talking to eachother and its hard and frustrating but when ya'll do talk to eachother, its so amazing. the bond you guys will have after deployment will be unbreakable. its worth the wait. i kept myself busy, with friends, school, work, etc. that should help. i have this book that i write in everyday for him. it makes us both feel like he's not missing out on things here, maybe you and your so could do something like that.

Comment

Working...
        X