Stress from visa! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress from visa! LOL

I saw some weight issue related to LDR here..

I just want to say.. since two weeks ago when i was so stress out from the visa things.. i gain 4kgs! omg! haha i was trying to loose 15 kgs since last year its 12 months work and in less than 14 days i gain 4kgs!

But to be honest, i am just happy the visa done, its granted.. and i will get rid the 4kgs, even if i can not use bikini at May in Germany! hahaha! (well assuming the temp would be less than 20 degrees celcius!)

I will go back to my gym routines (running, weight lifting, walking, basketball etc) and eat healthy! back on track again!

For those girls who want to loose weights.... lets do it girls! >> summer coming!! <<

I'm hoping to have my visa on monday. I'll be counting down two months till I head over to England. I've been really bad at eating healthy and exercising lately from working three jobs. My full time on ends next week so I'm going to def get back in to working out, seeing my SO is just extra motivation to do it.

Comment

I have two months to get busy and get fit lol starting tomorrow going to be strict no more ice cream cookies and cake....
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
        I'm hoping to have my visa on monday. I'll be counting down two months till I head over to England. I've been really bad at eating healthy and exercising lately from working three jobs. My full time on ends next week so I'm going to def get back in to working out, seeing my SO is just extra motivation to do it.
        Good luck on your visa! yess.. haha even though he kept calling me "litte girl" i feel like i am soo big! well maybe not for western size.. but i am asian and i am 173cms (5.6ft) .. my weight is about 66-67kgs (147lbs)! so what ever i do i will be "big" here!

Hehe good luck on the healthy weight! hope you could share some good tips! two months like very close.. i think we're going almost on same date! i will be arrive in Frankfurt at May 18, how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
          I have two months to get busy and get fit lol starting tomorrow going to be strict no more ice cream cookies and cake....
          ohh i had sweet tooth :P chocolate always my evil temptation! i already eat the "healthier" chocolate means i ate dark choc only.. the darker the better! but still.. i can't let it go *weep*. ice cream on the other hand is one of the factor why im weight in!
          While in Jakarta for visa, i was so spoiled with gellato and ice cream booth from time to time, sometimes twice per day i will sit on an ice cream booth, just for two scoop of chocolate or berries flavours.... minty choc sometimes with spreads of choc chips.. omg.. drooling!

Anyway... i have to do this.. i will start the healthy eating on monday (hehehe) and work out start tonight! good luck to you!

Comment

Working...
          X