want to make up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to make up

horrible girlfriend... i am the worst. Lately my poor baby has had to put up with a nagging girl. All ive done is make it hard for him. He has work to do and a ton on his plate and all ive done is make it harder for him. I been selfish and moody about him being so busy and not having time. Been a total just b****. Im glad he hasnt noticed how much of a funk i was in past month. I am so happy that i have such a wonderful and patient boyfriend. I don't want to ever push him away so i am done being a witch and going to give him the love he deserves. Anyways i want to do something special for him to make it up to him and show him how much i care about him and how i would be lost without him. Any cute ideas? would be very much appreciated cause i would like to do something special and i cant come up with anything, i cant send him anything cause his fam doesn't know, so anything i can do without mail
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

I know exactly how you feel! Felt like I was reading my own words.. I guess the distance is taking its toll since I love my SO more than anything and would never want to hurt him.

Maybe you could send him an e-mail every day for say a week or for every month you've been together telling him one reason at a time why he makes you so happy?

Comment

aww thats a cute idea. Yeah hes busy so a email would be good cause not to much but still enough to show i care
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

well love letters are always cute and if he doesnt live to far away, you could bake something nice and send it to him...or as he pretty busy, send him something for like a relaxing day at home, maybe some bubble stuff for a hot bath, a nice dvd or something like that

Comment

oh shit just read about the family part...mhm well make a video? with your song in (if you have one) and you telling what you love about him

Comment

hmmm i wonder if he would like that. can't send him stuff right now though... but would be nice. lol treat my baby to a good relaxing day, i wish i could
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
            X