Anniversary gift ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary gift ideas

Okay well my boyfriend and i will being having our two year anniversary next month on May 4th. I'm having a little trouble with a gift idea. For Christmas the first year we were together i made him a jar with 365 reasons why i love him he opened one every morning for a year. For our first year together he took me to Va to see some of my family i haven't seen in awhile and i took him to Dc to show him around. For Valentines day this year i bought him a compass that had a note that said so you can always find your way back to my heart. Just some ideas i love to be very creative, so i need to figure out something that i can ship to Tx from Nc.

My bf had sent me some personal things his shirt and my fav pics of him and a love letter and i so loved them. but why not make him a scrap book? You can get a cheap album and then fill with pictures of you and love notes and poems and if you have pics of him and just be creative with it?
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I already made him one so i wanted to do something different.

Comment

how bout a video? Maybe a music video or such? Or send him a themed box, either a movie night theme, or a day of relaxation or hmm you could aways spend a little extra and get a engraved gift, weather a band or a frame you can find at walmart sometimes or online from 20-50 bucks
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
        X