No announcement yet.

Phone Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, no phone calls for us, and very little texting. We talk everyday using GoogleTalk, so no phone calls are necessary, and since we're international, its the best way to do it. Neither one of us likes text conversations, so we only use it if we need to let the other one know something when we're offline. I guess we're weird that way, but it works for us
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

well since i have a certain plan my phone bill only runs up to $160 when we talk on the phone and then i have to use Jaxtr after that so its not bad at all, my mom lent me her cell a few times and the bill actually went to $5,000 O_o oopsie!

Comment

My phone costs are pretty expensive. My SO doesn't have internet, so Skype is out...add to that his country is one of the most expensive to call in Latin America and I'd say I spend about $200 on calls 2-3 times a week to his cell.

Comment

I regularly send over 7,000 texts in a month and I'd say we average about 4 or 5,000 minutes. I send him a lot of texts over the course of the day just to let him know I'm thinking of him. We share a phone plan with unlimited everything so it's no big deal, but yeah, it's definitely interesting to see how much we talk.

Comment

Working...
          X