Need help finding things to do with each other online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding things to do with each other online

Alright now after a 2 month rough patch, yesturday it finally leveled out and we are both connected back to where we should be with each other, problem is that minus before we even saw each other we have a few more months before we see each other again and thats the longest we have gone without seeing each other, and we are running out of things to do online which worries me alot, i mean hell if we could do this before we even met each other we can do this now! But all i wanna do and i know all she wants to do is have me over there so we can go out and do stuff as a couple which is not possible right now and wont be until August, but until that day comes we need some advice on things to do with each other online to make the time go by faster! I dont wanna run out of things to say or do with her online or even in person thats a big fear of mine, so anybody please help!

Did you already go through the list on LFAD?

https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/...uplestodo.html

Comment

oh yeah many times!

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
        oh yeah many times!
        You could also play Hotel 626. It's an awesome online horror game which you could play together while talking over headset. My SO and I already did this.

Comment

is pogo.com on that list? my SO and I play monopoly and battleship against each other all the time. You just get an account each, and you can set up private games between you. we play it with skype on, so we can yell at each other

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Play a video game. If you have a PC or any other gaming platform just find a game you guys would be interested in playing. You'd be amazed at the things you can learn from your partner as you play.

isketch.org is also pretty fun. Its a pictionary sort of game. you can join and table and play that for a few.

altho i recommend top games, because they generally offer a lot of hours of entertainment, and the two of you can have a lot of fun exploring the game together.

Comment

Working...
            X