One Step Closer =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step Closer =D

Woo today i finally gave in my forms for my passport!! =D And i have almost the amount i need to book my journey to see my SO this summer =D Now i've got my passport sorted that's a big expense taken out of all the next trips, which is really good =D
    This summer will be the first time we've met in person after 7 years of waiting. It's going to be so amazing, I really can't wait.

Good luck! You are sure to have an awesome time.

Comment

Good luck with the rest of it! Have a great time and be SAFE when the time comes!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Aww. So happy for you! I hope it's everything you've been waiting for and more!

Comment

OH yay! Awesome! So happy for you!

Comment

Originally posted by JoMarie View Post
              Good luck with the rest of it! Have a great time and be SAFE when the time comes!
              I agree! I know you two have been talking for a long time, and I'm sure he is an awesome guy, but you still haven't met. My dad and sister were with me the first time I met Chris even though we had been speaking for over 3 years. It's just the smart thing to do, especially since you are young.

Comment

exciting!! I hope its all that you have dreamt of

Comment

Originally my mum was going to come with me, it's just that we can't afford it =/ She was really wanting to go as well cause she loves the netherlands to pieces. My parents have spoken to my SO though and they like him. It's quite funny when they come in my room to talk to me and he sees them and waves and they wave back XD. His parents like me too =D which is really good. I'll be staying with them the whole time i'm there, and i'll have my phone on and will let my family know i'm alright often =).

Comment

Yay!! Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                    X