Better off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better off

Soo the current update on my break-up is that I really am feeling better off without him, and I just feel like the optimist I used to be! It's really refreshing. One thing that does bother me is (although I deleted his facebook), I checked it today, and he still has his relationship status as "it's complicated." I'm not sure why he hasn't changed it, he doesn't go on facebook A LOT, but he checks it daily, so I find it strange...
    ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Sometimes you forget what your settings are or what info you have up. I forgot I had to change the age in my FB "About Me" section until a couple weeks ago (my birthday was in early January, so it was a good chunk of time) when I was checking stuff at random. Eventually he'll realize it and change it. But, point of the matter is you're doing alright. More important than a silly status on a social networking site.

Comment

Word to the wise.. STOP checking facebook! lol.. It can be so painful and make you go crazy and over-analyze every little thing. Been there, done that! lol

PS: I'm glad you're feeling great!!
      Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Sometimes we have to go through bad things to see the good. Now you can focus on you again. Im glad to know you are ok. I haven't been able to delete Mark off my Yahoo Messenger yet, and he signs on quite a bit. it hurts me to see it, but i don't want to remove it..quite yet.

Comment

I'm so happy that you are feeling good. Break -ups suck, but those moments of clarity are really really nice. Keep up the good work
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

i had the same "problem" with my ex boyfriend. i can't tell you if it's him forgetting to change the settings or some weird choice of his, but i can tell you to keep being optimist, and to have fun, meet new boys and make the best of the spring

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Facebook really tears you apart during break ups, it's funny how we've let a social media site take control of our relationships haha. I'm guilty of it too. Anyway, you probably are better off without him. It takes a break up to see that. My boyfriend now, when we could a couple week break, I realized that I was tired of feeling restricted and that's currently where we stand right now. We are talking boundaries because I wasn't getting the freedom that I needed. Just take some R&R time for you. Stay strong girl!

Comment

Thanks everyone, and I know I shouldn't over analyze it, but it's more a matter of there may be some confusion...
                ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Yeah, no need to overanalyze but some guys well... a lot of guys are wierd. It's obvious your ex is in denial and can't believe you were strong to break it off

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing well.
                    Beautiful pic btw....
                    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                    X