LDR movies? songs? maybe pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR movies? songs? maybe pictures?

what is your favourite movie, song, or picture or anything that has something to do with LDR?

oh and does anyone know how old you have to be to go in the LFADults? 18 eh? :/ cuz teens have some inappropriate questions too, and it annoys me that i cant ask them on here

hmm favorite movie long distance though... i guess i would say dear john. My nathans all watch this, sent me the link, i didn't even know what it was but was a sad movie and parts made me miss him. Fav long distance song is "long distance" by bruno mars. and picture i don't have one.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City always brings a tear to my eye. I HIGHLY recommend it.

I think I might go play it right now...
      *It doesn't matter where you are but who you are with*

Comment

You can find some nice pictures here: https://weheartit.com/tag/long%20distance

Oh and yes, I do think that you have to be at least 18 to enter the LFADults Only section.

Comment

Vanessa carlton - a thousand miles and tamia - officially missing you are my favourite long distance songs. For the movie, I recently watched "going the distance" and it was quite good

Comment

Have lots of favorite songs, but one of our main ones is Hallelujah by Paramore. Not a big Paramore fan, but that song is awesome. Also I Miss You by Blink 182. Haven't found many movies, but we did make a movie date out of 'Going The Distance' a few months back. And that was actually really good (and appropriate).

Comment

i love "nuestra historia de dos" by porta its an awesome LDR song, n i would say "state side" its one of my LDR movies ever

Comment

Working...
              X