Update: I'm here, we're together and things are good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: I'm here, we're together and things are good

Well I'm finally here! It's been over a month and things are OK. We got a good rough patch with the finances though (but we knew it would happen before I got here).
    Just a little background for the newbies; I'm from SD shes from TX, I've known Jessie for 7 years and about a year ago I asked her out (she said yes after the second time), then I broke up with her in Oct (stupid move), then just before X-mas I get a hold of her again, and had to win her back. Well I did, but we figured we couldnt deal with the distance much longer so I moved here. Now we had never met face to face, so it was a first meet and move in all in one lol.
    Well now that I'm here things are good for us, mostly. (Though a guy died in our apt parking lot in front of our building our second night together :S) I have yet to find a job,and she had to take a little over a week off of work for medical reasons, so right now we are pretty much broke. But we are good, even got tenative plans if a potential job here falls through to move out to Cali either in Oct or next year Apl. I'll stick around on here cause youre all a bunch of great people, and it was the distance in fact that drew us closer together. I cant garuntee my next visit here casue I dont have the net at home, but "I shall return" everyone take care and have fun!

I'm so happy to hear that things are going well for you! Thanks for the update!!!

Comment

Good to see you again!

Comment

I love seeing things like this. I'm glad you all are doing so well! Be sure to keep us updated! Good luck with the money situation

Comment

wow, this is good to know! Move and meet for the first time all at once?!?!? I have only been able to dream that my SO would do that! I am glad to hear that things are going good for you!

Comment

Working...
          X