Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something my bf said to me last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something my bf said to me last night...

We were talking over skype last night. And he says to me when you were sleeping next to me and we were cuddled did you feel safe lying next to me. I dont know what that meant. I asked him if he got a vibe from me that I didnt feel safe, he said no just wondering. Maybe someone can help me what he meant??

Thanks!!

Since he said no to your question, he is probably looking for reassurance. A lot of guys want to protect their SOs, and he probably just wanted to know that you felt that he was giving it to you.

Comment

thats my suggestion as well, maybe he just wanted to make sure you feel safe when your with him, thats always a nice thing to know

Comment

I think it's either what these brilliant people above me said of it you're safe WITH HIM. meaning, can you share all your secrets, not hold up any walls, be completely yourself without any fear of being judged or hurt. My SO asks me that a lot, to make sure I'm comfortable around him. Just a suggestion

Comment

I always tell my man I feel safe when I'm with him, especially when I'm layed next to him in bed at night. He makes me feel safe, and when I'm in his arms I don't have a care in the world and nothing can harm me

Comment

Maybe one of his friends said that his girlfriend told him that? Or he saw it on TV? It's a pretty common thing for me to say to my boyfriend, and I can see why he would be curious about whether or not you feel that way. As others have said, many guys like to feel like they can "protect" their loved ones.

Comment

I always tell my SO that I feel safe with him.
              It makes him feel like a man: strong and protective. And I really feel safe with him. It makes men feel good to know that their partner feels safe. But I think it is not worth saying it if it is not true. It is like saying "I love you" when you actually don't. It is an important thing (like for many women hearing "I want to have a family with you")

Comment

I think a lot of guys are like that. They just want to know that you feel safe, and feel like they'll protect you. I know my own SO likes to know that I feel safe with him.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                - A. A. Milne

Comment

My SO is always telling me he'll keep me safe. I think it's a dude thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                    My SO is always telling me he'll keep me safe. I think it's a dude thing.
                    Agree, men like to know that their women feel safe with them.

Comment

I agree with iloveacarpenter, a lot of guys like to be able to feel like they can protect their loved ones, make them feel secure.
                      Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

It is natural for a guy to feel good about and want to nurture, provide for and protect those that they love.

Comment

Working...
                        X