Aloha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha!

I decided it was time that I get to talking to more people in an LDR. For support and just plain friendship.

I'm Julia, and i live in Alabama, in the US, and my SO is Parker, who lives 2 and a half hours from me in Georgia. :] I'll be 16 in 2 weeks, and he'll be 18 in July.

Tell me about yourselves!

Welcome to the board! My SO also lives in Georgia, and I'll be moving there in June!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    - A. A. Milne

Comment

Aw lucky! I'm right on the Georgia line in Columbus/Phenix City. :] I can't wait until me and Parker close the distance. It gets so stressful at times. Haha. June! It's so soon! How excited are you!?

Comment

I know where that is! I have an old friend from there. My SO lives about an hour and a half away from there in Albany, GA. He actually just graduated a year ago from the University of Alabama!

Sooo excited! You just have to stay positive, and the time goes by a little faster.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
        - A. A. Milne

Comment

Staying positive is hard for me initially because I'm a pessimist to begin with. Along with right now, especially. His parents are making it extremely difficult for us to spend any time together.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Yeah, since you're so young, I'm sure your parents have some concerns. I'm sure they have your best interest in mind, but parents sure can be tough to deal with sometimes haha

- A. A. Milne

Comment

Hey i'm joyce, i'm 18 and i live in italy. by boyfriend is also 18 but he lives in the states,in nevada. we'll be soon celebrating a year, most of which done in long distance

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Hi welcome to the forums =)
                  This place is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
                    Yeah, since you're so young, I'm sure your parents have some concerns. I'm sure they have your best interest in mind, but parents sure can be tough to deal with sometimes haha
                    Yes, I know they would have concerns, but his parents just go overboard with it.

Comment

Thank you for your welcomes! :] And Joyce, that's pretty awesome. That you both have held on for a year. Everyone on here gives me so much hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X