Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much has happened since I last posted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much has happened since I last posted!

Athila (my SO) and I had a falling out... everything seemed great, nothing was wrong, I was so heels over head for him... then BAM "I can't do this anymore"
    WHAT?!
    and then 4 days of getting love songs via email and then his long winded speech and apology for lying to me and saying he didnt have feelings for me and all this garbage he told me... and I took him back.

I got a pretty solid explanation of what happened and I'm actually not surprised at all... He said that he is at that point in his life where he wasn't trying to be in a relationship at all... serious or not... and I was like "uh ok..." so he said he tried to cut and jump out of the whole thing because things were getting too serious and he was falling in love more and more and more and it wasn't in his plans... Understandable... he is a business man and his life IS all about business... then some girl comes along completely unexpected and changes everything... I would be afraid if a guy came along and rearranged my entire life like that too... I would have to step back and be like "woooooaaaaah" and breathe for a sec... anyways he couldn't handle the 4 days we spent "apart" and begged for forgiveness and apologized and whatever and now all is well...

no. all is much better than "well"!! He got his passport. He applied for his visa. He will have it in 7-15 days. then as soon as he has it he is buying his ticket to come see me ALL OF JULY! July 1st his plane will land and he will leave here July 28th or 29th. We had planned on meeting in November... but he can't handle it being November... he wants to NOW! He already got approved to take the time off work and everything is set in motion. I'm so nervous and excited and just... shocked.

Oh yea, and today we've been together for 5 months (if we arent counting his hiatus, which I'm not because its not like we were really apart, he just got scared and ran for a minute) <3 two months two weeks six days until I can finally hold him! I'll be filming the first meeting and posting it on here and youtube and facebook <3 soooo excited! Just had to share!

Yay! So excited for you!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    - A. A. Milne

Comment

Yayyyyy that's sooo awesome to hear!! I'm happy for you and that you guys will have a wonderful time together I was really happy when I saw on FB that you two got back together, you seemed really happy, and happiness is all that matters!!!

Comment

yay

Comment

That is so exciting! Yay!
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Thank you guys <3 I am really happy and excited and I love him to death!

Comment

This is so exciting!! Will this be your first time meeting in person??

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
                This is so exciting!! Will this be your first time meeting in person??
                Yes <3

Comment

oh so VERY EXCITING!!!!!!!!

im also so excited.. CANT WAIT FOR JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice Tiff. Even tho it sucks that you guys had a 4 days fall out. I do hope that this makes you guys an even stronger couple!

Comment

Oh how exciting! Making moves! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      X