Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long After Your First Meeting Did You Meet Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We met on the 27th of November 2009 for the first time, and then again on the 27th of December 2009 so about a month after Our first visit was only 3 days long so it was lovely to see him again pretty soon after and spend more time together

Congratulations on your first meeting!

Comment

We were originally CD so it was a different dynamic. Theoretically I met him once, saw him again about a month later, then didn't see him for about six months, and when we ran into each other again after the six months is when we got together.

Comment

We too started out CD.
        We became long distance on Febuary 18th, when he went back home after he had helped me move in my new place and spent a few days with me. I visited him for the first time March 11th for 10 days and then again April 22nd. So there's about a month inbetween our first visits.
        We're lucky, that's the longest we ever had to wait.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Ugh well I first met him in October 2008, and then not again until January 2011. But in October 2008 we weren't dating. So after January 2011 I came to him for Valentine's Day, so it was 2 weeks later. And every 2-3 weeks since then.
          <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Almost 6 months between the first and second visit, since then, its been about 4ish months in between. Unfortunately, we're limited by the amount of my vacation time I get from work.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

We met the first time November 8, 2009 and then we had our second visit beginning on December 11th. So about a month in between the two. We had one more short visit before we ending the distance in January.

Comment

only $100? i'm jealous.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by joyce92ts View Post
                  only $100? i'm jealous.
                  Thank god for discount airlines.

Comment

It was about a month or so for us.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                    - A. A. Milne

Comment

After our first meeting we didn't meet again for 5 and a half months. It was way too long; its expensive to fly, the train isn't real convenient but could work, and neither of us had vehicles good for driving. But we finally made it work Now our third visit is in 8 days, after a month from our first visit

Comment

We met 2 weeks after we started dating, I needed to use my personal days from work, and out of randomness I decided to go visit him. He then visited me a week later. Now we visit each other every 2-3 months.

Comment

Working...
                        X