No announcement yet.

Taking the big step (Trip Update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THOSE PHOTOS ARE SO COOL!!! And congrats on your wedding!

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
    -- Anonymous

Comment

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I wish you both the very best.
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Congratulations! Great pictures.

Comment

Congrats :-) Amazing pictures! I love Japanese culture. Does this mean that you two will be able to see each other a bit more?

Comment

Congratulations! those are some very beautiful photos

Comment

Originally posted by TknandLvnIt View Post
              Congrats :-) Amazing pictures! I love Japanese culture. Does this mean that you two will be able to see each other a bit more?
              We really hope so. At least my SO has decided that he wont "ask" his company for permission to visit me in Denmark. He'll just tell them that "now I'll buy flight tickets". He hope that his company will show him more respect, now when he travels to Denmark to visit his "wife" and not his "girlfriend".

Comment

Thank you for all the sweet comments. <3

Comment

Congratulations! You look so beautiful in your photos! The two of you really make a lovely couple. So happy for you!

Comment

Congratulations, that's great! I'm glad you took the big step, must be the right decision for you. It's nice to see you wearing the traditional costumes since most of the time you see people getting married in western ways in Asia these days, at least in China.

Comment

WOW! Congratulations milaya! The pictures are awesome!
                      "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                      a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                      which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                      - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                      regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                      The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                      - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

beautiful pictures and congrats

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Thank you! <3 <3 ^_^

Originally posted by roosie View Post
                          Congratulations, that's great! I'm glad you took the big step, must be the right decision for you. It's nice to see you wearing the traditional costumes since most of the time you see people getting married in western ways in Asia these days, at least in China.
                          Thank you. In Japan as well... only problem is that they can't seem to tell the difference between real wedding dresses and dolled up, barbie like dresses. They often look ... just no. XD
                          Well since I was lucky enough to get to marry a Japanese guy (teenage dream) ... I also wanted to have the Japanese style clothes XD.

Comment

Tillykke!!!
                            De er meget flotte billeder! Du er så køn i brudekjolen!!
                            Jeg håber 3 år vil gå hurtig over, og at i to kan leve sammen for evigt! Jeg ønsker jer held og lykke!
                            Endnu engang, stort tillykke!!

Comment

Oh, congrats!! Have a blissfully happy, never-ending marriage!!
                              You two look so amazingly happy (and beautiful!) :-)

Also your husband (!) is probably the cutest Asian guy I've ever seen!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Lately I've started liking a new picture, which I didn't like much as first, so added it to the first post. Since I like the lighting.

Feels weird that the only make-up I wear in the pictures are lipstick, because they thought my skin was white enough naturally XD

Originally posted by LotusWing View Post
                                Tillykke!!!
                                De er meget flotte billeder! Du er så køn i brudekjolen!!
                                Jeg håber 3 år vil gå hurtig over, og at i to kan leve sammen for evigt! Jeg ønsker jer held og lykke!
                                Endnu engang, stort tillykke!!
                                Mange tak. <3

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
                                Oh, congrats!! Have a blissfully happy, never-ending marriage!!
                                You two look so amazingly happy (and beautiful!) :-)

Also your husband (!) is probably the cutest Asian guy I've ever seen!
                                Haha the cutest?! Well, thank you very much.
                                Husband is a scary word. XD I called the photo studio today to have something changed, and it felt weird saying in Japanese "Hello, this Kayashima calling". The first time using my new last name. XD

Comment

Working...
                                X