Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update on eric and i :)

hey everyone!
    i really haven't posted much on here since eric broke up with me in march.
    so here's the scoop..

after the break up things were layin low for a little while, we weren't talking as much, and didn't skype at all. then, about a week after the break up we were suppose to have a date night that was planned before the break up, and so we decided to still have it. it was special because we hadn't skyped at all that entire week (we skype all the time, including when we sleep just an fyi) and it was such a great night. we were laughing, and it was really nice to not be upset, and i was genuinely happy.

anyways, after that, each day we just tried to work on our problems more and more, fight less, and realize the issues that need to be worked on. we were talking about the break up one night and i said to him your such a guy, you probably didn't really want to break up with me you were just in the heat of the moment and really didn't think through what you were doing.. and he said.. yeah thats kinda exactly what happened.

we currently still are broken up, however, we act like we are together. we skype all the time, say i love you, and just keep in contact and talk like we are dating. in fact, my coworkers and teachers still think we're dating because i still call him my boyfriend

i will be going there in 16 days for his 21st birthday! and i'm really hoping by the ending of the trip we are official again i can't wait to see him because i haven't seen him since valentines day..i know thats not a long long time for some of you, but it's the longest we have gone without seeing each other, so it's been tough.

i want to say thank you so much to all of you who posted on the breakup thread, that meant so much to me, and really helped me get through the first few days which were so tough.

things are really looking up, and by no means are we perfect, but we know that what we have is something amazing, and no one is going anywhere in this relationship
    <3
    sigpic

Good to hear an update. I hope you have a great trip to see him - keep us posted afterwards

Comment

Aww, I'm so glad to hear things are looking up! =] Keep us posted, and have a fun trip.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That's good news! I hope the trip goes well and you'll be official again - I bet you'll be ALL over each other straight away (just wear your pink tank top )

Keep us updated!

Comment

been thinking about you two, glad to hear things are going ok

Comment

i hope that being together will make you official, good luck and don't give up!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

It's so good to hear that things are looking up. Have fun on your trip! I hope everything works out.
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I am also glad to hear that things are looking up. Enjoy your trip!

Comment

I'm glad to hear it :-) I hope things work out between the two of you and that you have an enjoyable visit.

Comment

Working...
                  X