No announcement yet.

Traveling the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm when i get another SO i'll travel with or without him (i'm very i'll do things i want to do and if the person i'm with wants to come with me great otherwise i'll see them when i get back). I'm going to Chile for 2-3 months around the end of this year (to learn spanish).

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I would love to see New Zealand.... Switzerland.... Ireland, Scotland.... My SO would, I think, choose Japan.

Edit: And Australia, because he has friends there. XD
      sigpic

Comment

I want to travel the world with my SO. I really don't care where we go as long as we go together. However, I would love to go to the Caribbean with her. It looks beautiful. I always have this image stuck in my head where my SO and I walk along the beach, a cocktail in our hands and us watching the sunset.

Comment

australia!!, california (LA or sanfran), new york, chicago again, tokyo, seattle, italy, germany.

Comment

In my opinion, European travel is second to none. My SO and I are planning on moving there in a few years.

Comment

My SO and I like to travel. We want to visit Japan, and then around Asia, after that we would like to travel around Europe, and then USA. We also want to try the cruise, so I hope in Summer we can try that together somewhere in Europe.

Comment

Working...
              X