Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hes coming to London Baby! In one month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes coming to London Baby! In one month!

So this is a very simple but HIGHLY excitable post to say - HES COMING TO LONDON!!!

We've been togetether for a year and 3 months but I've always visited him in the States because he didnt have his passport.

We spent ages on the application because they wanted a ton of extra info, and to be honest I didnt think it would arrive in time for him to book flights before they all went up too much and he couldnt afford it.

But it arrived yesterday AND he found flights even cheaper than we'd initially budgeted so he was able to book them straight away!

So its officially 30 days from today (well 31 but he arrives at 7am, I barely count that as a day!) and I cannot wait.

He's really excited about seeing London, and its given me new enthusiasm for the city that I'm getting sick to death of, because I get to show him all the best bits!

I dont know how I'm going to sleep, knowing how short of a countdown it is!

SQUUUEEEE!!!

Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

OMGOSH that is so exciting! I'm so glad you guys were able to get things to work and that he's able to come so soon!

And I hope he enjoys London.... (I'm going to visit London in September, I'm excited for that! ^^)
    sigpic

Comment

That's so awesome!
      Congrats on that.
      We now have the same countdown ^_^v

Comment

So awesome!! Tons of pictures! Congrats! have fun

Comment

YAY!!! That is so exciting. My countdown is 15 days and I already can't sleep! I hope everything goes super de super awesome for you too!!!!!!
          sigpic

I Cry Cause I Miss You, Smile Cause I Have You, I Can't Live Without You!

Comment

This is amazing news! And the date is SO close! I remember this feeling well; the first time he came to visit me in my hometown, which was also the first time we ever met as well. Take many, many pictures!

Comment

london is one of the most beautiful places ever! so happy for you too!

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!! have a wonderful time!!

Comment

Aww!!! How exciting! I hope it's a great trip and the days will go with a snap! *snap*
                  Like Svea said, take many many pictures! Enjoy every second

Comment

That is so exciting! We have similar countdowns. I'll be landing at Heathrow in 23 days. Have fun with your man! I'm super excited for you!
                    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                    Made it official: September 17, 2010
                    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                    Got married: November 21, 2012
                    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X