Fallen Head Over Heals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen Head Over Heals

What is the main reason you fell for your SO?

Good question. I guess I was attracted most to his emotional sensitivity. Or maybe I just liked the attention? And the danger/risk?
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I'm not really sure one stands out more than the other, but I did wholly appreciate his honesty after he expressed feelings for me that he was not the greatest person to be around much less date. It struck a chord with me because I've been very used to people lying and giving false sense of security when it comes to themselves or situations, so to be told there was an honest possibility of being hurt in several senses of the word I just felt like, "well alright, he was honest about his bad points up front, let's see how good the good points are in comparison."

Comment

Good question...

He was not interested in the beginning. I had a childish crush. However, he randomly started talking to me at one point, because apparently there aren't many bilingual Chinese/English speakers that go to that gym. Asked me to teach him English. Agreed, because I was still on crush by then.

The crush had no rhyme or reason. It just was. The being properly attracted...was probably due to his teasing nature, his patience, and emotional sensitivity.

Comment

I fell for my SO because of how much he made me laugh and smile. We have the same kind of humor and I can be my total complete self with him and not have to pretend to be someone I'm not! And his honesty, he always tells me what's going on, how he's feeling, and I love that about him!

Comment

You know when you're in elementary school and you pick on the person you like? Well that's how we were, ALL through high school. We're so wrong for each other, yet amazing together.
            ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

i randomly just messaged him. And he wrote back and we kept messaging and it was so easy, he was easy to chat with, that idk i guess i wanted him haha no but i wanted to get to know him more. I was eager to hear from him, so i guess the initial first thing was how comfortable i was talking to him? There was no specific thing at first, it was all just little things that lead up to falling for him, but when he asked me to be his girl, lol just the simple way he said it, thats when he official won me over. And from there just slowly finding new things about him, even the flaws, just made him more real and my love grow. How he made me feel, and how he knew how he was making me feel, things he said, the way he said things. So ummmm lol not really a one specific thing. Was a whole bunch of things as time keeps passing by fall more and more in love.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

His intelligence and his strong religious faith. He's certainly not bad looking, either.
                My heart belongs to a pilot!
                ~*~
                ~*~
                [/center]

Comment

He was just so nice. I remember thinking that he was the nicest person I'd ever met and that he couldn't really be that nice because no one's really that nice. Turns out, he is. So I figured if this guy is really this nice, this kind, this sweet that maybe I should stick around so I did.

Comment

I really don't know. I just know that it happened and that it feels wonderful. When we met for the first time in person... we just had this instant connection. I felt so safe being with her. I also always loved her voice and her sweetness. Also her beauty.

Comment

His sense of humor, he used to (still does!) make me laugh so hard my face and sides ache and his big heart, he's a very caring/loving/romantic person by nature.
                      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I guess it was her personality and the way she was genuinely interested in what I had to say. I just felt like we connected on a level I hadn't experienced with anyone else. I felt safe with her, and wanted to open up to her. Something that doesn't usually come easily to me.

Comment

He was just so genuine. I'm usually awkward and shy around new people, with him, he just was able to get me talking and chattering away straight away. He was always interested in what I have to say- sometimes I would mention something and he'd go away and research it and come back to me with it. He let me go at my own pace, didn't pressure me into anything, and treated me with the utmost respect. He has the same beliefs and ideals as me. And he's absolutely hilarious and weird- he doesn't judge me and my weirdness either. I guess that's all just long-winded way of saying we "clicked" as soon as we met

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

His looks first caught my attention. He's just so damn attractive to me.
                            Then, when we got to know each other better, it was probably his ability to listen. He was so patient and genuinely interested in what I said.
                            Aand we could most of the time perfectly relate to what the other one was feeling/saying/thinking. I had never experienced something like that before, he's really more of a second me than my second half.
                            I'm still amazed at how perfect we are for each other.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I fell for my boyfriend because he is such a great listener! And I'm such a talker. It worked

Comment

Working...
                              X