Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the couples who closed the distance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the couples who closed the distance...

How long did it take for you and your SO to finally close the distance?

We will be closing the distance in June, so...about 1.5 years.

Comment

From when we fell in love? Er, 5 years. From when we went official? 10 months.

Once we figured out that we wanted each other and we were going to give it a go, we got our arses right into gear and made it happen.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I'm closing the distance in June as well, and it will have been a year of LD. When I moved, we approached closing the distance with roughly that timeline.
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

We haven't yet, but are in just over a month, and we'll have been LDR for 5 months.

Comment

We took 1year and 7months to finally close the distance..

Comment

We took 1year and 7months to finally close the distance..

Comment

It took us one year and three months to close the distance from when we met online.

Comment

For my SO and I we'll have been together for almost 3 years before we close the distance ^^

Notes:
                  Met: 8.17.09
                  Started Dating: 8.20.09
                  First Met: 10.2.10
                  Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

about to close the distance next year and we have been dating since 2009

Comment

My SO and I are hoping to close the distance this July. We'll have been together for 10 months.
                      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                      Made it official: September 17, 2010
                      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                      Got married: November 21, 2012
                      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Seems like quite a few couples closing the distance this summer!

Comment

We met late November 2009 for the first time (in person), and he moved here early December 2010, soooo it took us about a year to close the distance

Comment

Closing this distance this August, and it will be 10 months!

Comment

We're closing the distance in 29 days...though it is only temporary. It'll have taken about 9 months for us to close the distance, and we'll be close distance for 3.5 months. We're going back to LD in September when Anthony goes back up to college.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X