5 signs that you’ve met your perfect match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 signs that you’ve met your perfect match

My SO and I saw this on the yahoo news. I thought it was pretty interesting and wanted to share it with all of you.

https://yahoo.match.com/y/article.as...annerID=684591

So, after reading it do you feel you've met your perfect match or are you "headed toward a dead end" ?

I'm sure I've met my perfect match

I can agree with/relate to everything on the first list sans the friends one. But that's because I don't have any real close friends anymore and I'm not particularly interested in his bro's. The few online friends we have in common love the both of us though so I guess that counts. I seriously relate to the one talking about finding stuff to share. I'm always in places going "holy shit I need to call him and tell him about this" or "man he'd get a kick out of this, how much is it? He's totally getting this for Christmas." I actually brought a shoebox full of stuff with me on my visit in February of things I'd collected since he moved and couldn't give me his address to send him stuff because I'd find stuff like books, CDs, little doodads, even a voodoo doll that I thought he'd find funny/cool or that reminded me of him. He thought I was nuts for using an actual shoebox.

Comment

That's a neat article, thanks for sharing!

Well, I personally met someone who is the closest thing to a perfect match as I've ever gotten. And, while things didn't work out because of a major difference that we couldn't overcome, I have learned a lot about what I want in a man from him.

We didn't have any of the negative signs, and 4 of the 5 positive signs sounded just like us. It was a great relationship while it lasted.
      sigpic

Comment

4/5 of the positive things sound right. And I'm not sure about the 4) you find yourself criticizing. We're not criticizing each other, but we both love to be big teases. Some of which CAN sound downright mean to people who don't know us well. I like it though. It makes me tickled pink to not be placed on a pedestal as the girlfriend and treated instead like a buddy as well. And he likes it that I'm not the princessy type, and willing to roughhouse.

Comment

I've met my perfect match! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I've definitely met my perfect match!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
            - A. A. Milne

Comment

defiantly a perfect match heh, now ok who doesnt roll there eyes or gets pissy during an argument

Comment

I've met my perfect match judging from that piece.
                All 5 of the positives i could relate to.
                As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                  defiantly a perfect match heh, now ok who doesnt roll there eyes or gets pissy during an argument
                  I thought that, me and my SO roll our eyes at each other alot but mostly in a mock way.
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I guess my SO and I are fine.
                    Except that I have rolled my eyes once or twice in an argument...

Comment

I guess my SO and I are fine.
                      Except that I have rolled my eyes once or twice in an argument...

Comment

My perfect match Though he hasn't had much time to hang out with my friends, he gets along with them really well

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

We are going downhill

Comment

Lol, I would agree to them all except #3. My friends basically hate him :X
                            ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Even though I've only been in this relationship for 2 months, I'm pretty sure he's perfect for me! I really want this to work and so does he. =)

Comment

Working...
                              X