X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending lots of hugs...I hope things all work out for the best

Comment

Please stay and check on us every once and while Your advice was always much appreciated

Comment

We just had a short conversation in Google Talk. She seems really quiet. It scares me. But we want to talk in my morning. Maybe it'll help when we can hear each other's voices. It always does. It's funny how all our small arguments seem so silly now when you're afraid of losing someone you love so dearly. I guess one is always wiser when it's too late.

Comment

shes most likely just as distraught as you! thats good in this case, im sure you can work this out! you've made it work for almost 1 1/2 years according to your ticker, so im sure you can work this out too all the best, regardless!

Comment

I really hope that the two of you can work it out. I'm sending my best thoughts and wishes that everything works out for the best for the both of you. Good luck.
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

im so sorry to hear that. hope everything works out! *hugs* =( if you need anyone we are all here to help

Comment

All relationship have rough patches. They're especially hard to get through LD. Good luck!!!!

Comment

well defiantly wait until the morning to talk to her but for gods sake dont leave!!!! *big huggles*

Comment

(((((hugs)))))
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Don't leave, you'll need the support and we'll be here to give it to both of you. We adore the two of you dearly and wish all the best for you. If it is together, AMAZING! If it is apart, we'll help both of you cope... No need to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
                        Thanks everyone. I left the apartment after posting this and had a little breakdown in a store, but later on I felt much better. I still don't feel happy, but we'll see what happens once my SO gets up. I've sent her an email. I'm still not sure what she meant with that line because when I asked her if she thinks that she's falling out of love with me she said no. She only kept saying that she loves me and she even sent me text messages saying that. I really don't know. Maybe it's because we've been arguing quite a lot lately and she also said how uni and work are bringing her down. I don't really know though.
                        I can honestly say, I say things like that to my SO that I don't really mean way too often, because I'm stressed and make more problems and think too much. I think you should try to understand her thought process and be supportive of her. I hope things work out!
                        ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

I'm sorry. I really hope you guys can work it out. I know we haven't talked much, but you guys seem to have a good bond. I know you can work through it. Just hang in there. *hugs* Rough patches are hard (grrr stress!), but they make us (and our relationships) stronger.

Comment

Thanks everyone. We're doing much better. Much, much better. We really needed that talk. It was emotional in the beginning, but we didn't fight. It turned into a really good talk in the end with lots of smiling and even chuckling. We love each other and want to be together. We're just going to take things slow now.

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
                              Thanks everyone. We're doing much better. Much, much better. We really needed that talk. It was emotional in the beginning, but we didn't fight. It turned into a really good talk in the end with lots of smiling and even chuckling. We love each other and want to be together. We're just going to take things slow now.
                              I'm really glad to hear that. The most important thing is you both wish the same. To be together and work on whatever problems you might have.
                              Best wishes. <3

Comment

Glad to hear things are better for the both of you! *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X