• Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad things are better

Comment

happy to hear it! i knew you could work it out

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
        Thanks everyone. We're doing much better. Much, much better. We really needed that talk. It was emotional in the beginning, but we didn't fight. It turned into a really good talk in the end with lots of smiling and even chuckling. We love each other and want to be together. We're just going to take things slow now.
        Awww lovely to hear this. Best of luck

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Phew.. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better now ♥ You're the cutest couple, stay strong and don't give up

*hugs*

Comment

I am so glad you were able to talk things through...
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I've been away this week and was really shocked to read your first post! I'm so glad you talked and everything is better now - don't give up on each other, you have a very strong relationship and I'm sure you can make it even though it doesn't always feel like it.

This huge distance between you must be so hard to deal with and it puts a big strain on you both... But try to stay strong and fight for what you have. You've come such a long way and everything you've been through together so far will be for nothing if you give up now ♥

*hugs to both*

Comment

I'm glad things are better

Comment

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? I'm glad everything is resolved!

Comment

I'm soooo glad everything turned out okay between you two and I REALLY hope it stays that way. best of luck and wishes for you two. you're such a lovely couple <3

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                      I've been away this week and was really shocked to read your first post! I'm so glad you talked and everything is better now - don't give up on each other, you have a very strong relationship and I'm sure you can make it even though it doesn't always feel like it.

This huge distance between you must be so hard to deal with and it puts a big strain on you both... But try to stay strong and fight for what you have. You've come such a long way and everything you've been through together so far will be for nothing if you give up now ♥

*hugs to both*
                      Rebecca told me this morning that she really thinks that the distance might be getting to her. She was always the positive and happy one, so hearing her so broken and sad tears me apart. Because there's simply nothing I can do. I can't just visit her and make her feel better with hugs and kisses. There's only so much a Skype talk can do. But I'm hoping for the best. I love her more than anything else.

Comment

Glad you two talked it over. It has to be so hard being so far apart. Stay strong and everything will work out in the end.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                        - A. A. Milne

Comment

I hope everything works out for you both!
                          Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

im so sorry to hear this. good luck with everything. i hope ya'll can work things out.

Comment

I'm going to close the thread now. Thank you so much everyone. We're both really happy again and just had an amazing Skype talk. She explained to me that she was simply stressed out. Everything was just getting too much, especially the distance. But she's her happy and positive self again.

Comment

Working...
                              X