Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh! Worst Luck.

Well, this sucks!

We went to a really nice restaurant yesterday for our final night together. I got food poisoning (he is fine, though). So, instead of spending quality passion and snuggle time together, I was throwing up and feeling miserable. He has been very good about getting meds and stuff for me. Yet, I still feel so embarrassed and like it was a horrible end to our visit.

Flight was delayed so much today that we decided I would fly out tomorrow, instead (it means waking up at 4am, though). Hopefully, this will be a better last night together, but I do still feel quite queasy...so, I'm not sure how fun tonight will be either. :S

Lunar

Don't worry about feeling embarrassed, I got food poisoning once when I was about 11 or 12 and the only thing I found embarrassing was my dad kept screaming about me having the audacity to throw up, much less continue and then dry heave when my stomach had nothing left in it. It's a bad thing to get but you can't really help it and at least your guy has been understanding and has been trying to help. I'd rather that than him holing up at the opposite end of the house to drown out the sounds of me trying to turn my guts inside out for the toilet, shows he cares at least.

Just let him pamper you a little if you're still not feeling well. Not exactly the ideal final night but better that than fighting, right?

Comment

That really sucks. I hope you feel better soon!
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

That's too bad. I can kind of relate. My SO got food poisoning on the visit prior to this one the night before he was to leave. Then, this past visit, he got a really bad cold/sore throat the day before I left, which resulted in him being drugged up on Nyquil. So, the past few visits we haven't really been able to be "close" the night before we have parted, but he's gotten a lot of pampering by me! That's good your SO is taking good care of you. I hope you are able to enjoy your final night together and continue to get better.

Comment

That sucks I'm sure he is still happy that he got to spend time with you though! That's nice of him for taking care of you! Feel better!!

Comment

I hope you feel better soon! Food poisoning is the worse.

Comment

Thanks for the TLC my LFAD snuggle bunnies. ^.^ I am still feeling kind of oogy (so maybe it could be a stomach bug and not food poisoning?), but definitely a lot better. We also had a much better additional last night together!

Even though I am really embarrassed about bathroom stuff or being ill like that, I am glad in some ways I have been like that around him. It gave me a chance to see a really nurturing and accepting side of him that maybe never had a chance to shine before. Off to work tomorrow (I guess I was actually called out for yesterday, but didn't get the message until today...who would have thought I would have work right after a spring break of sorts?), so I hope that any residual ooginess subsides. I think the work will be a good distraction for not getting too sad about being apart and I "need enough lettuce to support my shoe fetish basic living costs."

Comment

Working...
              X