it is over for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is over for good

For those of you who have read my posts before, you all know this relationship has not been healthy. It ended today. Not in a nice way (i do not know if there is really a nice way when things end). I did not want it to end. He did. He yelled at me and stuff. I know i am not coming back. Not this time. Deleted him form everywhere and will try to move on. It hurts as hell coz i love him but i think it was coming.
    Dont know if i will be on here much longer. May be hang out for a while. Wish you all the best with your relationships!

I'm sorry it ended, but I am glad you're away from someone who was ultimately hurting you and making you unhappy. You took a big step by removing any way you could contact him. It hurts now, but you're gonna be stronger because of this and one day you will be happy.

Comment

I'm so sorry that things have ended. I know you cared about him very much, but from your posts, it does not sound like he was making you happy or that the relationship was healthy. I hope in time you can heal and find someone who is truly deserving of you.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie
        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best.
          "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
          a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
          which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
          - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
          regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
          The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
          - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

I'm sorry it ended. Good luck in the future!
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

At least now you get the chance to find someone who will really treat you in the right way you deserve.
              Things will get better, i'm sorry it ended badly..
              *hugs*

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

It hurts as hell.
                He wrote on one web site: "If you lie about things from the start, you're not ready for love... " and " Lord, Tell her it wasn't "pure" from the start because she started the relationship lying about everything. I gave my all, and she showed me a person who didn't exist. If she wants a truly wonderful relationship, teach her to go in with all doors open and not blame her next boyfriend for being the type of person he is."

I know all this is not true and every single friend of mine and my family tell me that i did nothing to deserve this, but it still HURTS as hell and I really am starting to doubt myself

Comment

I'm sorry he's being so horrible about the whole thing. I hope you can feel better soon.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                  -- Anonymous

Comment

I hope you can heal quickly. Be strong you can get through this... as hard as that might sound...
                    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Working...
                    X