ex-boyfriend help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ex-boyfriend help please?

I went out on a date with a guys.. a CDR..and he won't leave me alone. I told him to leave me alone also. He kept texting me, saying he missed me..but this dude is supposedly getting married...and he hasn't contacted me since August..and about 3 weeks ago he texted me with Holli? and I didn't have his number stored either so I answered back and he said this is blah blah and started in on how he missed me and how he wants me back in his life however "just as a friend" I said serious? what would your fiance think about you trying to "rekindle" old friendships with girls? He said, she wouldn't care...really?! I told him that I didn't want to talk to him ever again..he even had my texts from him back in july when i told him to leave me alone saved on his phone still, cause he sent them to me..showing me what I said in August...ummm creepy?! Just on Monday he also texted me again saying again "holli?" I realized who it was this time and didn't answer him.

how do i get rid of this person?...Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
    Last edited by agentholli; April 6, 2010, 10:06 PM.

With the one getting married, try to see if you can get in contact with his fiancée and tell her what he's doing. A guy tends to get off your back after your screw him over. Apparently certain phone companies will block people's phone numbers so they can't call you. Can you block people on Facebook? I know you can do it on Myspace. Sorry, I'm one of the rare 19-year-olds who's never on the website :P.

If all else fails, I think this qualifies for a restraining order. If not, threaten them anyway. Neither is a good lawyer, right?

Comment

hey there : )

as you have apparently already made it pretty clear that you dont want to stay in contact with both men, i would suggest blocking them from social sites (if you delete them or remove their contact they can still send requests, and i know that would bother me)
      my sister had a similar problem last year. blocking people from being able to call you is not provided by the carriers here, so she actually changed her number, and only gave it to people she could trust...
      i hope this will be usefull..
      courage : )
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

i have blocked him from facebook...and I can't block him on my phone carrier. It costs me $10 a month, and i am on my dad's family plan and he isn't willing to let me pay that. I have thought about changing my number..but i haven't done it yet..i just might have to.

. Thanks guys!
        Last edited by agentholli; April 6, 2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

If you do not want to change your number or block them, what if you just put their numbers in you contact so that if they call or send you a message you can ignore/delete them? You wouldn't have to talk to them or read the messages, and hopefully, after a while they would realize that you are serious and leave you alone....

Comment

You can either change your email adresses and phone numbers or you can add them to your block lists on everything. You can block texts and calls from a number, I know that from experience. You'll have to check out your emails to see what you can do about it. IDK

Comment

Stalker!!!! I hope you got rid of him already!

Comment

Working...
              X