Its OVER......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its OVER......

I just called Nick as we have been talking about him coming down to see me.
    Ihad to ask my parents if he could come down as I live with them,

I explained that they said wait untilJuly when we would have been meeting up to go to a WW2 show. Its only like 12 weeks
    away, iv known Nick over ten years. He said he wouldnt want that long to meet me.

Im hurting a lot right now he just put the phone down on a TEN year friendship all cause he wont wait. I cant get to him i dont have the money

and hurt right now.

I'm really sorry to hear this Did he say is he just done with the relationship completely? Or is he just upset about waiting? Either way I'm really sorry

Comment

both

Comment

No offense but that's a big pot of stupid. 12 weeks is a heck of a lot better than 12 months, I don't see how waiting would hurt anything. Though I'm thinking if he ended it there were other factors that weren't mentioned and this was the last straw. I'm really sorry, you said you guys were together 10 years? That's a long time to suddenly be flushing it.

Comment

I had the same thoughts as LMH ^^^
          It doesn't add up why else he would end it....
          I am sorry for your pain
          Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Okay not to offend but he sounds like a child who is having a tantie. 12 weeks isn't as hard as waiting 12months and seriously, 10 yrs you have been together? That's impressive and just so odd for someone to just flush it all away over something so petty.

Comment

*hugs* I am so sorry to read this. 12 weeks isn't that long to wait, my heart goes out to you!

Comment

Wow, that's just nuts! 12 weeks is almost nothing. All the best to you.

Comment

That is incredibly stupid! I am so sorry, i hope you get to talk, and i hope he can come up with a good reason to explain his reaction.
                  anyway, lots of hugs, and again, i'm so sorry

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I agree with everyone else, 12 weeks is nothing!
                    I'm really sorry.
                    HUGS.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry

Comment

Hi, everyone. JUST TO UPDATE. WE ARE BACK ON. He had been drinking and had had a bad day. We have aggreed to wait.
                        Like everyone has said 12 weeks is nothing. Once He had sobered up he realised that too. Stupid fool. LOL.

Comment

Good to hear! I think most can understand being under the influence and exaggerating on the bad stuff. >.< At least, I can. 12 weeks will go by quickly!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that.. I was just about to post..12 weeks is nothing! lol..

Best of luck to both of you!
                            Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Glad to hear that! Good luck.
                              "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                              a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                              which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                              - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                              regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                              The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                              - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Working...
                              X