Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weeks-ish.

Comment

Hmm, not that long, maybe 2 days ^^; We haven't really done much that would make it so we're not able to talk.

Comment

When we first started dating, we had a period of around 3-4 weeks without any communication.
        After we got really serious about each other, the longest have been 1 week, I think.
        But, as things are now, we try to at least write an e-mail once a day - especially since time difference and his work schedule are working against us here in April, so we can only skype on weekends.

Comment

With absolutely nothing=maybe just a day, two, tops. I have a way of not being able to stand the proverbial silence, and its usually only been the days when he works morning shifts at the gym+ the time difference that I just say forget it it's too hard to reach him. Sometimes though when he works mornings he still will take the time to send me a message at his lunch break. Much as I try to tell myself longer periods will make the overall waiting get by faster...I cave, and I can't do it in the end. =/

Comment

Since we became official,the longest has been 2-3 days when we've had really busy schedules and/or computer issues but the longest in our relationship was nearly 6 months with zero contact and it felt like i was in mourning, missed him so much it hurt.I re-read old msn logs and listened to our songs when i could bare it and tried to keep myself busy and out of the house so i couldn't dwell on it,i cried HUGE amounts too at anything that even slightly reminded me of him.
            Thank god we caved in and kept email addresses
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
            X