It's Over :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Over :(

My SO ended it today, honestly I feel so low. I loved him so much. I don't know what to do. I honestly think I'll die alone now...

I'm sorry you're feeling so terrible! Did he give a reason why he was ending it or was it sort of cut and dry? And don't worry, you feel awful now, but soon you'll be able to move on and go on with your life, don't worry about dying alone.

Comment

I'm so sorry. *hugs*

Comment

I'm so sorry, but don't feel that way. You will find someone that makes you happy, that you will make happy as well!
        ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Don't worry... You will find someone who loves you for YOU and wants you exactly the way you are.. I know it's hard to believe right now in the midst of hurt, but it's true.. Promise.

Sending you big hugs!
          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. It'll get better. *hugs*
              "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
              a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
              which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
              - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
              regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
              The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
              - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

I'm sorry.

Comment

sorry to hear that
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

sweety, i'm sorry.. what happened?
                    and don't say any nonsense about thinking that you'll die alone, things will get better!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

So sorry to hear that I'm sure it might feel like that right now but, like others have said, don't worry. There's someone else out there for you who will love you so much and won't hurt you like he did.

Hugs and a lot of strength to you

Comment

I'm so sorry! I know that things will get better. I wish you all the best.
                        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                        Made it official: September 17, 2010
                        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                        Got married: November 21, 2012
                        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                        X