Halfway there to sending out my visa application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halfway there to sending out my visa application

O_o so today i payed for my visa application, I have a bio metrics appointment on Friday and i then send everything out on Friday as well, then comes the really long wait to see if they approve it or not, Chances are they probably will but paranoid me is thinking what if that, what if this. Part of me knows I will get it the rest of me is terrified as hell

I do not envy the waiting part, but congrats on being halfway there. Definitely worth it in the end.

Comment

I have faith that you'll be approved and on your way back to Denise in no time.

Comment

It'll be approved for sure! Don't worry, Caitlin...it'll all work out and before you know it, you and Denise will be reunited! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Good luck! Hope it goes smoothly and you're back together in the near future!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
          - A. A. Milne

Comment

I'm sure you'll be approved! Unfortunately you have to wait and of course you'll be nervous to no end until you get the good *thumbs up*.

Let us know when you get the visa!

Comment

Good luck! I hope the respond to you speedily with excellent news.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
              -- Anonymous

Comment

That is so exciting! What kind of visa did you apply for? I know you'll get it. I'll send good thoughts your way.
                "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                Made it official: September 17, 2010
                Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                Got married: November 21, 2012
                Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Caitlin, no worries! Of Course it will be approved!!! Sending good vibes to you!!

Comment

Originally posted by princessmeg1328 View Post
                    That is so exciting! What kind of visa did you apply for? I know you'll get it. I'll send good thoughts your way.
                    visiting marriage visa, its where i can visit her for 6 months and get married to her, sadly i have to go back to the US after the visa is up but after that i'll be applying for the settlement visa to move there permantly

Comment

How exciting!!!!

Comment

good luck, we are waiting on residency visa for my hubby, and we just got a notice that we needed more evidence of bonafide marriage last week. Getting all the paperwork together is crazy and the waiting is exhausting. Good luck to you and surely you will be approved. Deep breaths, good thoughts, and strong love will get you through it.

Comment

Working...
                        X