Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an ADVICE...PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an ADVICE...PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME!

can someone give me an ADVICE on HOW TO BRING BACK THE interest and of my fiance' to me?...this past few weeks I feel that he's losing his interest to me,,,now he is much enjoying playing online video games,,rather than to talk to me and see me in skype...compared before he always shows excitement of seeing me online....now i feel a total rejection....

please give me an advice.....
    dianelovesjeremy

i think the best thing to do would be tell him how you feel. explain to him what you see the problem is, and see what he does to fix it.

Comment

I did talked to him..I did message him about it but he always just ignore it...he will just say dont be negative,,and dont be such a baby,,,he is saying im too sensitive....
      dianelovesjeremy

Comment

How long have you two been together? It's normal for some of that initial excitement crazy in love feeling to settle down after a time. It might be that the two of you are moving to the next step of the relationship.
        17 years LDR out of 18 years of marriage. Oh, yeah, plus a year of LDR courtship.

Comment

This is only a thought but his reaction might be that way if you're contacting him constantly trying to talk or tell him about your worries or other things. It could be overwhelming to him causing him to pull back, especially if he feels you're being overly needy. If he's busy he may not have time to talk as often as you'd like and he gets less incentive to say anything if all he hears are negative things and emotional talk. Video games are often used as an escape from reality, something that grabs your attention and doesn't let go until you want it to. If he's stressed out that could be why he's choosing games over time with you, but that's just speculation.

Comment

thanks guys for the advices....it affects me too much...I'm missing him too much...I cant help but cry evertytime I'm seeing him ignoring me....that he is happier to play video games rather than to talk to me...but maybe you guys are right that he is trying to escape the reality,,of being sad away from each other....
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I'm new here and was just interested in reading from others who share maybe common issues we do in our relationship. I'm also with a filipina for almost 3 years now. We have been through many tough times and lots of odds we face. I also play online games at times (casually) , however we play online together. Instead of just playing myself while we talk on yahoo YM ( cam & heaphones ) and not including her , we made the online gaming into a positive activity we can share together which happens to be world of warcraft. Also we try to share many activities which is important to keep things exciting.
              It all depends as well what stage your relationship is and how long , or how comfortable the two of you are. There are so many factors to a long distance relationship ( LDR ) to consider , however be creative , be understanding , be open to your SO.
              I think time plays a major factor if things workout or not. Consider sharing activities , games , a meal , do chores the same time as each other , take breaks and sit back down together. That takes away the stress feeling like you are stuck in a chair just to have a relationship. In time becoming more successful over LDR , two lives can merge even from abroad.

Comment

its been almost a year since we had our relationship...even when we were living together for a almost 2 months when he stayed with me here in pi...he's a gaming addict I could say...he loves playing a lot...but when he left me here in pi 6 mos. ago...at first month,2nd month,3rd month he is very sweet,,i mean he always wanted us to talk...to chat,,until he had his new game and new tv at home,,,he is always busy and not that fun of chatting with me...I told him if we can play the same game online..but he doesnt want to...It hurts me now that he is more interesting playing with his game rather than to talk to me,,or chat with me in video call....I miss my old FIANCE'...I mean his OLD SWEET ATTITUDE,,who makes me feel so special always,,,I miss my man a lot....so much.... :'(
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Working...
                X