Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does saying I love you...matters...always?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks KABAYAN!....THANKS PO..HAHAHA
    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by JEREIANEDREI View Post
      thanks KABAYAN!....THANKS PO..HAHAHA
      hehe walng anuman Ate! Wag kang ma alala na ha?
      smile ka na talaga

hehe I thought you might like my little tagalog

Comment

Originally posted by Louigene's Girl View Post
        hehe walng anuman Ate! Wag kang ma alala na ha?
        smile ka na talaga

hehe I thought you might like my little tagalog
        You can speak Tagalog?? haha So cute..

Comment

Originally posted by we'reunderthesamesky View Post
          You can speak Tagalog?? haha So cute..
          hehehe I spent two tears in the Philippines and my SO is Filippino, he speaks very poor englash and teh children i cared fro were to young to have learnt yet. So i picked up alot of Tagalog. i'm not fluent yet, but i'm working on it

Comment

Originally posted by Louigene's Girl View Post
            hehehe I spent two tears in the Philippines and my SO is Filippino, he speaks very poor englash and teh children i cared fro were to young to have learnt yet. So i picked up alot of Tagalog. i'm not fluent yet, but i'm working on it
            YAY!...ITS CUTE....BUT please dont call me ATE!....i felt too old...Im still young and beautiful!

hehehe....
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

YAY!...ITS CUTE....BUT please dont call me ATE!....i felt too old...Im still young and beautiful!

hehehe....
              woops xensya po!
              I replied to your other thread, i said Ate ult...pero next time i will remember

Comment

waaaahhhhh...lol
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Its not necessarily a bad thing. I wont lie, for me it was the other way around. He'd say I love and I'd just have a difficult time saying it outloud. I could be screaming it in my head but its just something I dont say. I'd say I love you too but I was never the one saying it first XD
                  He finally brought it up and asked me why I dont say it out of the blue. I didn't know it was bothering him. He told me and now I make sure I beat him to it once in awhile

Comment

Well, too me it's important..♥
                    I've never been in a relationship where we haven't said those 3 words..

As for you and your SO, i'm not too sure why he's not saying it back :\
                    If he's said it before he should say it again!
                    sigpic

Comment

i did it already,,I ask him..but he just get rid of it and change the topic....but earlier after FEW WEEKS...I'm almost teary eyed coz guess what?....HE ANSWERED ME BACK SAYING "LOVE YOU TOO"....maybe he's just havin' problems at home..thats why it affects his moods this past few weeks....

BTW...THANKS GUYS!.THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE AND FOR THE ADVICES!...I LOVE LFAD COMMUNITY..TOO MUCHH NOW!..
                      Oh yay!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X