Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it MATTERS if your SO...telling you things EVERY NOW AND THEN?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks lissy..sometimes I'm making a sweet line...like "HI POOOPS(Thats our endearment)...I just woke up and havin' a dream last night...It was you,,and were doing something cute,..thats why as I woke up,,I think of you...im wondering are you havin' fun today?"..he likes it sometimes..but im notsaying the same line everyday
    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Ate... Maybe medyo mahigpit po. Just give him a little space, to have his own life. Mahal ko is in Subic, minsan medyo mahigpit dn xa...feeling ko walng trust. He always say 'saan ka galing ngyon?'...'Sino kasama?'...'lalake ba xa?'....hai talaga!
      maybe youshould just let your SO know you trust him prin and maybe back off a little, sana if knows you trust him he will open up too you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Louigene's Girl View Post
        Ate... Maybe medyo mahigpit po. Just give him a little space, to have his own life. Mahal ko is in Subic, minsan medyo mahigpit dn xa...feeling ko walng trust. He always say 'saan ka galing ngyon?'...'Sino kasama?'...'lalake ba xa?'....hai talaga!
        maybe youshould just let your SO know you trust him prin and maybe back off a little, sana if knows you trust him he will open up too you again!
        thanks po...but I do trust him...I dont even ask him more oftenly...he is the one who's askin me always...but I love it....I love it when he is mahigpit...coz I felt the caring and he loves me a lot....
        dianelovesjeremy

Comment

hehehe it okay to me too kung mahigpit talaga xa. Kc intindihan ako...jan sa subic ko lng batang white girl!....so alam mo the attitue of the Filipino boys kung they see a whitle lady talaga! my SO he thinks that even here in UK...maganda talaga ako! hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Louigene's Girl View Post
            hehehe it okay to me too kung mahigpit talaga xa. Kc intindihan ako...jan sa subic ko lng batang white girl!....so alam mo the attitue of the Filipino boys kung they see a whitle lady talaga! my SO he thinks that even here in UK...maganda talaga ako! hehehe
            but yes of course YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL...my SO is so mahigpit....but if I'm the one who is strict he is mad....hehehe....lol...
            I LOVE MY JEREMY A LOT!
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I don't know my boyfriends every move, and I don't need to. We talk all the time so he'll say something like 'I'm going over to a friends house tonight" but other than that, what do I need to know? I know sometimes he and his friends go out to a bar to see one of their friends bands play, but he never mentions it to me. It's not a big deal at all.

At the end of the day, I trust him. We try to keep each other abreast of what's going on during our day because it makes us feeling connected with the other person's lives but it has nothing to do with wanting to keep tabs on the other person. If I was to say 'I'm going to be gone most of my day Saturday' he'd tell me to have a great day, and when we talked later I'd tell him about it.

I feel fortunate to have a man as open as mine, it helps me be more secure with our relationship, but I don't need or even want to know what he's doing every second of every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra View Post
                I don't know my boyfriends every move, and I don't need to. We talk all the time so he'll say something like 'I'm going over to a friends house tonight" but other than that, what do I need to know? I know sometimes he and his friends go out to a bar to see one of their friends bands play, but he never mentions it to me. It's not a big deal at all.

At the end of the day, I trust him. We try to keep each other abreast of what's going on during our day because it makes us feeling connected with the other person's lives but it has nothing to do with wanting to keep tabs on the other person. If I was to say 'I'm going to be gone most of my day Saturday' he'd tell me to have a great day, and when we talked later I'd tell him about it.

I feel fortunate to have a man as open as mine, it helps me be more secure with our relationship, but I don't need or even want to know what he's doing every second of every day.
                well said dear
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

It sounds like he just needs a little privacy.
                  One rule of LDR's- live youre life while they live theirs.

My SO tells me things now.
                  Long story short. I was fine with him doing whatever up until a few months ago.
                  He broke my trust and supposively "was all over a drunk girl".
                  Although, Kenny claims and swares it didn't happen it still hurt me.
                  We were not together when this happened but, still it pissed me off cause we had JUST broken up.
                  I now have him tell me what he is going to be doing (especially on the weekends...) and who he is going to be with.

It's just better that way. I mean anyone can lie but i don't think we would do that to me.

So, as long as your guy isn't out doing "stuff" i think it's perfectly fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahbaby16 View Post
                    It sounds like he just needs a little privacy.
                    One rule of LDR's- live youre life while they live theirs.

My SO tells me things now.
                    Long story short. I was fine with him doing whatever up until a few months ago.
                    He broke my trust and supposively "was all over a drunk girl".
                    Although, Kenny claims and swares it didn't happen it still hurt me.
                    We were not together when this happened but, still it pissed me off cause we had JUST broken up.
                    I now have him tell me what he is going to be doing (especially on the weekends...) and who he is going to be with.

It's just better that way. I mean anyone can lie but i don't think we would do that to me.

So, as long as your guy isn't out doing "stuff" i think it's perfectly fine.
                    you're such a tough girl,,keep that attitude!.....thank you for the response
                    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

You know how you grab a handful of sand and it stays in your hand only as long as you don't squeeze too tight? That's how you have to treat relationships. If you hold on too tight, and don't give your boyfriend the privacy he needs, you risk losing him and the love you share. I love and trust my husband, so I have never been obsessed with knowing his every move. I liked knowing how he was doing, anything interesting that he did or that happened over the course of the day, and so forth but I was content in letting him live his life as I lived mine. We ended the distance and got engaged/married that same year. So even living together we did not become obsessed with every little detail or action the other made. If I am working a long shift, he out of common courtesy might say "I'm going to my brother's," but I don't expect to know everything they do or every place they go from there. I know I need my privacy too. Not because I am doing anything my husband wouldn't approve of, but because Me Time is just as valuable as Us Time. You really need to find that balance to be happy and healthy with yourself and your relationship. Relax, respect, and love. Don't squeeze, smother, and crush. You'll only drive yourself crazy and your boyfriend away.

Comment

Working...
                      X