Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT...how do you call each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT...how do you call each other?

...my SO and I have a cute terms of endearment....
    ..I used to call him "BABY POOPS"...then he call me as "BABY YUMMY"...

WHATS YOUR'S?

JUST WANT TO HEAR it FROM MY CO- LFAD MEMBERS....LOL
    dianelovesjeremy

We both call each other "Penguin"; more recently he's been calling me "Pinga" because I showed him the children's show "Pingu" I used to watch when I was little- Pinga is the girl penguin on there. We also call each other "my love" too.

He calls me "girlfriend" and I call him "boyfriend" but we're trying to break that habit because we're going to be engaged soon haha

oh and I call him "ass-face" when he's being mean to me ROFL

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

We both thing pet names are kinda dumb but the one time he wrote on the envelope of a card 'to my baby' just to irritate me but it looked like bagbuh, so thats what we call each other now every once and a while.

Comment

He calls me Jen and I call him Anthony lol. We don't use pet names generally...once in awhile I wish he would call me sweetie or babe, but I know he hates them so much. xD I'm not too fond of them either, but sometimes, I just want to hear it said once.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I call my boyfriend Arm Candy. He calls me Half-pint and sometimes will call me babe or baby, but I'm not too into that. He used to call me kiddo, but then I started calling him old man, which made him stop.

Comment

We're both hispanic, so I call him querido, Mar, or amor. And he calls me Querida or Sha (don't ask about that last one XD)

We've both agreed that english pet names are gross (to us :P) so we just stick with our native tongue lol

Comment

I usually just call him by his name, very rarely ill call him baby or hun, very rarely. And he calls me baby girl which i love other than that he uses my name too. I think pet names are cute but i can't pull em off lol
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Well, I have always called him "fat head" and his come back is "foot ball head" because of my mom. (when I was a baby I had a football shaped head idk?)
                I also call him "smartypants" since the moment I met him he's always has something smart to say. He usually calls me "goddess" too. (long story)

Comment

We aren't really into the pet names thing. The most we call each other is baby or babe. That's about it.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                  - A. A. Milne

Comment

I call him menino, angel, thila (his name is Athila... I'm just lazy) love, lover, meu amor, boy, prince charming and sir... but I only call him sir when I'm irritated or want to get a point across...

he calls me Tiff, love, lover, girl, menina, princess, and one point he tried to call me "Beauty" but I tried to explain to him that it doesnt work like that... he heard my mom always calling me that so he tried ad I was like
                    O___O uh homie my mom calls me that, its weird coming from you...

we both seem to have an aversion to the normal "babe" and "baby" and "girlfriend/boyfriend" (even in his native language...) so we've pretty much substituted them with "love" and "lover"

Comment

I call him menino, angel, thila (his name is Athila... I'm just lazy) love, lover, meu amor, boy, prince charming and sir... but I only call him sir when I'm irritated or want to get a point across...

he calls me Tiff, love, lover, girl, menina, princess, and one point he tried to call me "Beauty" but I tried to explain to him that it doesnt work like that... he heard my mom always calling me that so he tried ad I was like
                      O___O uh homie my mom calls me that, its weird coming from you...

we both seem to have an aversion to the normal "babe" and "baby" and "girlfriend/boyfriend" (even in his native language...) so we've pretty much substituted them with "love" and "lover"

Comment

Our pet names for each other are in Polish sooo... uh.
                        I usually call him a nickname that's a mix of two possible nicknames for his name. Sort of like imagine an Elizabeth with the nicknames Betty and Lissy, then it would be Bessy or Litty. The first time I called him that was actually by accident (slip of the tongue) but he liked it so we kept it.
                        Then we also have nicknames that come from the Polish word for peck (=beak and kiss).

I don't like the standard forms of darling, love, babe (and their respective translations in our languages) *shudder*

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Usually, I'm the one with all the terms (surprising, isn't it?). I didn't know boyfriend and girlfriend were terms of endearment, but we do use those, along with me using "princess" and "sweetheart." We're not exactly much of the lovey-dovey type, but when we are, its usually really sugary.
                          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

haha we use all the typical one 'Bhe, babe, baby,honey, sweetheart.' but in Filippino, Mahal ko , Aking mahal or Asawa ko!

Comment

I call him Gare-bear because his name is Gareth. I'm not sure where bear came from, possibly because it kind of rhymes. He calls me princess. We both call each other honey, though. We probably use honey the most.
                              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                              Made it official: September 17, 2010
                              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                              Got married: November 21, 2012
                              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X