Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding a temporary job in Burbank for the summer

Hi everyone,

I have received an offer to complete my summer internship in Burbank, California. However, I still need to pay bills over the summer so I need a part-time job. Does anyone know of any resources or jobs in that area?

Part-time doing what? There's a Bob's Big Boy, if you don't mind waitressing. There are Warner Bros and Disney studios in Burbank. Burbank Airport, maybe?

Will you have a car? You can look in the San Gabriel Valley - Glendale, Pasadena. Or the San Fernando Valley - Burbank, North Hollywood, Valley Village, Studio City.

I used to live there and got my first MBA at Woodbury University in Burbank, so I'm familiar with the area. You can PM, I can take a look around, call who I still know in the area.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I sent you a private message.

Burbank would be best.. with Studio City and Sherman Oaks coming in second. I was hoping to locate some temp office work because we will be sharing a car and weekends will probably be difficult.

Comment

Working...
      X