Is it sad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it sad?

It's just a real simple question that I would like to know what people think of it. Is it sad when the one you care for takes you for granted and ignores you? It's a real dilemma that I'm in right now and honestly I can't even talk to her without getting upset or depressed. What is everyone's opinion on if that was happening to you? I'm not asking for advice just opinions on what if it happens to you.
    Start of LDR: December 2009
    First met: August 2008
    First meeting irl: Never
    Break up: February 8 2012

Price of relationship: Pain
    Price of the memories: Priceless
    I'll always know that she was my first love that I took seriously.
    I'll miss you, Vanessa.

I may young and stupid but I can't help it at all.

Of course it's sad! It may just be depression or business or something else, but it still makes you sad, because you have no idea what they are doing.

If it was me in that situation, to be honest, I'd give her (my girlfriend) the benefit of the doubt. Normally, she's busy with something else and gets so engrossed in it, she doesn't even bother to talk to me, and that's OK. Usually, she'll tell me the next day why she wasn't on, and it's usually some innocuous thing (TV show was on, got busy with something else, etc.)
    National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

I think any person who would honestly say "no it's not sad" needs a nap.

I agree with bigmac, though, about giving them the benefit of the doubt. If there's been no contact you don't know what their thoughts are, what they're doing, or how they're feeling. If the person is seemingly making no effort to contact you then you need to take the first step and find out what's going on and express your concern. It takes two to tango, you can't dance by yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X