Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're back together!

yep thats right, we are official again

i just went and saw eric for his 21st birthday, and had an amazing time, as usual! the minute he picked me up he was all lovey dovey again, just like his old self, and he kept saying how much he missed me and it was adorable! a few days into the trip we had taken a shower together, and he got out before i did and said he was going to write me a note on the mirror, which we do a lot (like write i love you or something) and he told me to get out and see it before it fogged up again, and to my surprise it said "will you be mine again?" it was so adorable! i obviously immediately said yes and ran over to him and kissed him. anyways, i am once again the happiest girl in the entire world

it's really hard to be back home now and not be with him, but the one thing that is really keeping me going..the next time i see him, which should be in august, he'll be moving out here and we'll be closing the distance!
    <3
    sigpic

That is so exciting! I'm very happy for you. Congratulations on closing the distance soon!
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Congrats to you both!! Such good news!!

Comment

Yay! Congratulations and I hope it all works out better this time!

Comment

So glad to hear you're back together, and that you'll be closing the distance soon! ^_^

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That's so good to hear! I'm happy for you both!
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

yay!!!
                XOXO

Comment

Happy to hear this

Comment

How adorable! I'm glad you guys patched things up!

Comment

yay! so happy to see this!

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you! I hope everything works out for the best!
                        National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Good for you, I hoped it would work itself out!

Good luck on getting ready to close the distance! It's a lot of work, I know how it goes.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Yay! Congrats. That's great!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                            - A. A. Milne

Comment

Originally posted by amandamayaaa View Post
                              yep thats right, we are official again

i just went and saw eric for his 21st birthday, and had an amazing time, as usual! the minute he picked me up he was all lovey dovey again, just like his old self, and he kept saying how much he missed me and it was adorable! a few days into the trip we had taken a shower together, and he got out before i did and said he was going to write me a note on the mirror, which we do a lot (like write i love you or something) and he told me to get out and see it before it fogged up again, and to my surprise it said "will you be mine again?" it was so adorable! i obviously immediately said yes and ran over to him and kissed him. anyways, i am once again the happiest girl in the entire world

it's really hard to be back home now and not be with him, but the one thing that is really keeping me going..the next time i see him, which should be in august, he'll be moving out here and we'll be closing the distance!
                              augh....that was so sweet...im touch...Congrats guys!...Good luck!....
                              oh..Im missing my SOtoo muchee now...wish us too .....but Im so happy for the both of you!....God Bless!
                              dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Working...
                              X