X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, The Anticipation (:

Isaac will be here in 17 more days .
    im counting down everyday! which seems to take so so much longer :b

his visit is all i think about anymore !
    im too excited .

i think its strange , because we're excited to do most things couples can do together all the time .

hold hands, kiss, go to the mall together . just being there .
    odd , how people in close distance relationships can potentially take all of that for granted.
    when thats we want . is to be there for our partner .

those little things make up the relationship , and its hard to build and mantain one out of purely pictures and conversation.

you all in long distance relationships are very strong, loving people . for making it work .
    and i commend you for that(:

anyway , i just wanted to express my excitment of Isaac's visit (:

Congratulations on your visit! I hope all goes well between now and then and you two have a happy visit!
    National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Congrats!!!! I hope you have such a fantastic visit.
      And you're right, the one thing that being in a LDR relationship has done is taught me not to take anything for granted. I cherish everything, from cuddling up on the couch watching tv together, to stolen kisses when we're out and about...basically every moment together means something. Even when it's just listening to him sleep and feeling his arms around me.

When we close the distance I know I'll continue to cherish every moment with him because we will have been lucky enough to endure this and make it through.

Comment

Aww congrats! Have a great time with him. I know exactly what you mean...many CD couples don't really know what they have. We, on the other hand, go extended periods of time with no physical contact, and it's hard, but so worth it when you do finally get to be together again. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean about excitement! My SO arrives on Friday, and I graduate from university on Saturday. I can't decide which I'm more excited about!

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing visit with your SO! I hope the two of you enjoy doing those little things that we usually miss out on. Have fun!
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

OMG! Congrats...17 more days!! I know you will both enjoy your time together. You are right, being in an LDR makes you very aware of what it means to spend time "together".

Some of us get busy in life and lose sight and we do take tomorrow as if it is always going to come...as if we will always see and be with each other. I can only hope that I take this lesson of being in an LDR as something to never forget when we close the distance. I want to always have a passion, a want and a soulful thankfulness of being with my SO, but also with all those I love.

Congrats and best wishes!

Comment

I always joke with my friends about how I get excited over the smallest things in my relationship. Like seeing his face (we try to skype once a week, but it doesn't always happen).

17 days will fly by! I'm sure you guys will have an amazing visit.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
              -- Anonymous

Comment

Working...
              X