How happy you are TODAY?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How happy you are TODAY?...

how happy you are today?...just wanna know...
    coz happy thoughts can give us good mood..

my co-LFAD members...share your happiness today...
    dianelovesjeremy

I am very happy...:-D

Comment

I am pretty happy...Got a visit tentatively planned, and everything is fine at them moment.
      National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

So happy. I'm always happy lately.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
        - A. A. Milne

Comment

I got so happy today after I got called from this other job I've been wanting to get for so long!!!I wish I could share it tight away w ma SO but we haven't be able to talk but I'm still happy n gratefull !

Comment

Today was a pretty good day overall. It's only two more days until my SO is here, I got a lot of packing done, and got to enjoy the first of my graduation presents: a massage. It was a really good day.
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Im super happy, just got home, and on the drive up a song came on that made me think of my so and made me smile.... darn him lol. no but was good, and then another song came on that made me feel grateful. and now im home at last. course if i get to talk to Nathan soon it will get even better, but! hopefully i'll get my chance tomorrow. missing him like crazy, and need him now.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

I am never happy lately. And constantly nervous and crushed. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Miramaid View Post
                  I am never happy lately. And constantly nervous and crushed. Any advice?
                  why,what happened sweetie?
                  dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I usually am a happy person, but today I was especially happy. I got to sit outside in the sun und soak up all the Vitamin D after college ended early.

Comment

I'm very happy! My boyfriend is moving back home in a week! (He's away at college right now) I also finished my finals today, so summer has begun AND I got to try Sonic for the first time ever. It's a fast food place, but they only just opened one up within close proximity to my house about 2 weeks ago. It was soooo good!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Pretty happy.
                        could be happier though
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm super happy! Get to see my boyfriend in 2 hours!!!

Comment

I'm not feeling too happy... for some reason today I'm feeling really lonely today...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Originally posted by alesitag View Post
                              I'm not feeling too happy... for some reason today I'm feeling really lonely today...
                              You aren't alone, all of us are here! I hope you feel better soon

Me, I'm pretty happy - I got to make a video and voice call to my SO today for the first time

Comment

Working...
                              X