My dream came true!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dream came true!!

I would like to give you a little update, a little positive thread for those who are having troubles with parents or just for those who are wondering how I did and how my start was in Australia.

Past Monday I departed from Switzerland to start my long way back to my heart and my wonderful Kiwi.
    I flew from Zurich to Dubai had to stay there about 6 hours and then to Perth, Western Australia.
    I arrived at 8 pm and as soon as I saw the lights from the city I started to cry....I just couldnt believe what is going on and that I will see my Boy very soon!!!!

When I got my luggage I walked out of the airport...and there he was <3 My man was waiting there...I was almost breaking down because I cried so much at the time I fell in his arms.

We drove around for quite a long time until I realised he is driving to Scarborough Beach...then he turned right and we stopped in front of the hotel. We stayed there for the night and it was just AMAZING and we both still cant believe that we went through all that aweful time and that we are together again.
    We had an awesome view and could see the ocean from our room

We went to the beach afterwards to have a look since we had some memories from last time when we met each other.

Now I am sitting here, in the sun, had breakfast with him and just think I am dreaming...It cant be that I have won my fight with my parents and grandparents...!?!?

He even has the dried rose I got from him last year...and showed me a huge box where he put all his coins in it (since he didnt go out during the time we were apart..)
    We are going to move house coming saturday :-)

Just cant believe it!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has listened to my previous negative posts, to my worries and problems. I hope I can help those who havent closed the distance yet.

Love Severine xxx

Aww Severine, I'm SO glad to hear that you arrived safely! Here's to a wonderful life together with your SO! Are you here on a WH visa, or some other...? What are your plans now?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Congrats! Its always makes me happy to read a happy threads!:-)

Comment

Congratulations on being able to now live your dream.

Comment

Good to hear everything went well and you were able to see your true love. It's good to know that the distance can work, and that love will trump hate every time!
          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

It does put a smile on me! Im diying for that day to come to us! Lucky u finally got to close distance! I'm glad for u guys!

Comment

It is good to hear that you made it safely. It sounds like your new life with your SO is off to a great start! Congratulations!
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Congrats on everything working out for yall
                "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Reading your post made me smile.
                  I'm very happy for you and I know you went through a lot to get there (including not seeing each other for over a year)... and now you're finally with him
                  So great!
                  I wish you the best ^_^

Comment

Awww! This post was so cute. So glad to hear you're reunited with your Kiwi! :3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congratulations! After all the difficulties you had you 2 truly deserve to be together! Enjoy your life with him and I hope you'll still be around here to give advice to those who need it

Comment

I wish the two of you every happiness in the world.

Comment

I've already told you, but it can't hurt to do it again.
                          I'm so happy for you, reading you post made me smile I'm so glad that you arrived where you are now (literally and figuratively!).
                          You can be sooo proud of yourself.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Yay! I'm so glad you got there safe and sound! Congrats! x

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Severine! I am so so so happy that you got to close the distance. Please don't leave
                              "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
                              X