6 Rules For LD Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Rules For LD Love

I read this on Yahoo, and thought it would be good to share with all of you. Enjoy

https://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=4711

I like those Especially the fight fair one. I havn't had any arguments with my boyfriend yet (it's still a very new relationship) but I tend to get flustered when I get into arguments (granted it takes a LOT to get me flustered, but still), and I'd probably hang up on someone if I got angry enough. But after reading that, I'll be sure to keep in mind to try not to do that to him.

Comment

I like! Sadly the visit often part isn't gonna happen(HA, another 6-12 months, and it's already BEEN 5 months...>_<), but we've both decided that as long as it hurts more to breakup than to keep going, we're going to keep going and see where it goes.

Comment

Thankyou for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I'd say we honor every rule except for the visit often and fight fair one, because for us flights are too expensive to visit each other every two weeks or so and we didn't have a fight yet. That's probably because it's still a new relationship, so arguments have to come sometime in the future. Or not. IDK. What rule I like most though is the new technologies one, because my SO and me want to get each an iPad whereas I wouldn't even have thought about getting one if I weren't in a LDR.

Comment

i do agree with some of those the fight fair one is ok minus telling people to call back later when you or your partner is upset :/ thats hanging up angry, if you two are upset you need to talk about it until its solved, dont do it quickly because you probably are glossing over your problems instead of working them out. And alright i agree you should visit often but he seemed to forget to say visit often when you can and when situations and money allow you to, plane tickets are expensive so if you have to wait a few months to save up then you dont really have a choice in the matter but to wait a bit

Comment

Working...
            X