No announcement yet.

Long time no see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a month, when we first became long distance and this year in July/August it'll be 30 days, which is probably the longest so far.
    And honestly, I'm a little resentful because of it. I absolutely couldn't do any longer than that.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Last year we waited about 7 months... this year maybe longer. It's painful to wait but worth it

Comment

this will be the longest...8 months O_o

Comment

13 and a half years But we were not together during that time span, so maybe it doesn't count...Since we've been back together the longest time has been 4 months - we're averaging seeing each other between 3 and 4 months

Comment

Currently, 16 months, will be 18 by the time I see him again.

Originally posted by LotusWing View Post
            It's painful to wait but worth it
            That
            Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
            First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

3-4months generally.

Comment

16 weeks (3 and a half month)...
                That felt long, since we normally have around 6-8 weeks between visits.

Comment

If I recall correctly it was about a year and 1 month from when we first began dating up until we actually met. That's been the longest. But if you mean from when we became "official" (some people don't count it as so until 2 people have physically met), then that would be the timeline in the second ticker in my signature, which I believe it's been about 7 and a half months.

Comment

336 days. I felt every damn one.

Comment

We waited almost a full year (2 days shy) before our first meeting. I will be flying there again on June 11th. That makes...a little bit more than 5 months.

Comment

We were together for 8 months before we met for the first time.

and since then, the longest we've went is 3 months.

Comment

It'll be a little over four months when she gets here in July.

Comment

3 years and 55 days. Thank God its over!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

4 months and 5 days. It felt painfully long because for the first 5 weeks of that, we could only communicate by email, and only sporadically.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

It's been 5 months....but because of his new job situation we most likely will not see each other til Aug or Sep making it 8 or 9 months....it's going to be torture.

Comment

Working...
                                X